Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest ForceOfHabit

Airbrush...

Guest ForceOfHabit

how expensive is it to get hooked up with air brush equipment...?

most of the stuff isnt that bad. what you get screwed on is the compressor. that's a few hundred bucks for a decent one. then it's a pain in the ass because if you use acrylic paint it gets stringy and clogs up the nozzle. and just to clean the thing you need to fill the jar with water and make sure there's no paint at all. you also have to go through this process just to hange colors. but if you got the time and money more power to ya.

bum digger, first off, its not gay. Secondly, your name probably says more about you than you let on...Don't post if you are just gonna say "thats gay"

if you want an easy start in airbrush, go on ebay and look it up for a cheap kid to start with...

Get a paasche VL. It's a decent cheap starter kit. Then work your way up to a IWATA. I think there the best in my opinion.

Guest bumdigger

dr. frink

what the hell do you care what my OPINION is about somethingOPINION

Man i want to get my little grubby paws on a couple a airbrushed t shirts and shit if its done proper like i know its kinda bitch but i would rock some air brushed pants or a jean jacket even

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this