Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
isor357

got in a fight

i wish someone taped me beating the shit out of this fratboy. He was the biggest pussy and he was alot bigger than me. I was talking some chick at a party and he all stepps in and says some dumb shit. It was her x and she didnt want to talk to him so i told him to beat it and he threw his beer on me.... bad move... I think he hit me once but i got his blood all over the bottom of my boots. I must have stomped his face 5 times I got scratched under my eye. It kinda makes me look fierce. step 1 Kneecap Step 2 elbow to the skull. Step 3 left to the nose. Step 4 shove to the ground, Step 5 kick to the ribcage Step 6- permanently fuck up his grill. I should have kept a tooth for the toothfairy

Originally posted by isor357@Apr 30 2005, 01:10 PM

It kinda makes me look fierce.

:haha: :haha:

hahahahah

excellent presentation of the story.

his meathead boys didnt buck on you?

post a flick of those bloody shitkickers

edit- grammer skills

this all happened at my friends party. I guess that kid came through with a bunch of fuckers today trying to find me. I fucked him up worse than i thought from how it sounds. He was deffinitly missing a tooth in the front. Thats how it is around here. Apparantly it requires a car load of people to beat my skinny ass. Ha

Dont sleep, if you do you might not wake up. :shook:

*fermentor: that shit made my day. "defend my honor" classic...

Originally posted by mackfatsoe@Apr 30 2005, 08:32 PM

frat boys always travel in packs, it is the greek way.

i call bullshit.

word, if that really happend you would have had 15-30 frat "brothers" stomping you out. well, i guess if you go to I dont give a shit state then i guess its different, oh wait, yeah who cares, fights happen...

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this