got in a fight

isor357

oh yes im a class A 1 quality asshole. Fist i stomp faces and if they come back for revenge i blast knee caps. Im an asshole that dont want to get jumped by a fraternity. Yo it served him right for not stepping off when he had the chance. I didnt want shit with his ass. When you aggressivly dump Labatts on me you should expect swift and exact retribution. This is a given. What are you sposed to do............Oh im sorry for talking to your x girlfriend its cool that you dumped beer on me and put your hands on me.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by dudebra1+May 1 2005, 01:35 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (dudebra1 - May 1 2005, 01:35 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-mackfatsoe@Apr 30 2005, 08:32 PM

frat boys always travel in packs, it is the greek way.

i call bullshit.

word, if that really happend you would have had 15-30 frat "brothers" stomping you out. well, i guess if you go to I dont give a shit state then i guess its different, oh wait, yeah who cares, fights happen...

[/b]

fratboys that invaded my boys party. Not on their own turf

I hear you isor.... some people ask for it then dont know what to do when they get it.

I would suggest loosing the gun as quick as possible.

If they do swarm you and there's no gun, you just get a beating,

but if they swarm you and overpower you when you have the gun,

you'll get shot. The odds of you getting shot go up 100000x higher

when you've got a gun on you. Really... I dont want to know how many

people get killed with their own guns they bought for defence.

You should get a tazer. or a cattle prod!

Originally posted by destroya+May 2 2005, 10:28 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (destroya - May 2 2005, 10:28 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-isor357@May 2 2005, 05:21 AM

Yep i bought a heater just in case. Its a 38 special Smith and Wesson revolver. The seriel number is scrathcer out????What does this mean.

around here, it means an automatic five years in the fed.

[/b]

5 years is a long time.... Its a pretty nice gun... Maybe i should sell it. I honestly dont know how i got it in the first place. I took 7 xanax and my friends kid brother just gave it to me....I told him about the beat down and that people were looking for me and he gave it to me. I dont think he expects it back.... So how much could i get for a 38 special in good shape with the seriel number filed off? i would post a pic but i dont know how. What does something like this go for in the street?

i would trade it for a bag of shrub. The last thing i need is a heater. I need a gang of fratboys looking to fuck me up more than a gun. A gun equalls pound isor in the ass prison time. And im a pretty boy. I wouldnt last more than 4 minutes in wayne county jail

Originally posted by isor357@May 2 2005, 07:29 PM

whats the point of scratching off the seriel number anyways?

what fuckin island did you come from? how the hell did you even acquire a throwaway when you don't even know what that means? That's not the point. The point is, get rid of it, you're obviously in over your head.