Fuck This Shit Thread - no homo

Frate_Raper

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

It does seem hard to read from a screen for long periods of time. I want a cable to run my monitor output to my tv so I have a REALLY BIG FONT. That might make reading easier. I like lcd screens. CRTs drive me buggy after a while.

Word casek... eventually I'm going to hook it all up proper... it would be easier if I even had an s-video port but I don't. woe is me. I need some kinda converter cable.. i forgot but i could only find one company in the UK that made them... blah blah blah...

Yo this website is buggin casek... is this guy for real?

wsup 12oz?

its the weekend time to have some fun. deepthroat is on cnn, blah blah blah. i am befuddled due to the lack of substance in hihop rap whatever word you choose, it sucks. now the underground is good im sure but ive grown apart a while ago.

now i find myself listening to miles davis and other great jazz. no problem with that. ever heard of those guys bloc party? saw them on kimmel show theyre pretty good, not good enough to buy.

cant wait to paint its been a while due to problems and successes. ive been using multi multi color insides and they look great, mind blowing. furthermore, the autobiography of malcom x is a monumental book. fuck i cant wait to roll some good up, im sure you feel the same. i should have bought the newspaper while i was out.

gotta shit.

Today I gotta go to my highschool alma maters graduation. Shit looks like its gonna rain though.

It doesn't even feel like a year has past since my own graduation day. Time flies.

My spring semester ended a couple weeks back and I still haven't gotten a weekday job. Summer has begun and I am broke.

Originally posted by villain@Jun 2 2005, 10:06 PM

What happened to the poor neglected pudding? How cold casek. how cold... cold as jello pudding pops.

the pudding still does and always will,

hold a special place in my heart. every

time you eat a pudding pop, every time

you break open a pudding cup, just know

that somewhere, at some time, ole' casek

has done a chick in a kiddie pool filled to

the rim with that shit. and it was fun.

can i get a 'hell yeah'?

fuckin a' praise jesus!

rev. casek

Originally posted by rental@Jun 5 2005, 02:29 AM

didnt you have a problem like that already without the creatine?

funny, i thought i already locked you in the basement.

well, i was on the creatine, but it made me stink. now i just use other things to make me not stink like sulphates. i'm getting cut. it's completely worth it.