Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Frate_Raper

Fuck This Shit Thread - no homo

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

holy shit!!!

these fucking spambots are getting smarter!!

the bot even used frate raper's name (the original poster of this thread).

wtf?!

I know dudes even got props. Shits crazy. On some fuck this shit though,my work is a huge pile of shit. They promoted me to a lead position and I have yet to recieve a raise. My health insurance through them cost $200 a month. I just got paid today and my check won't even cover my rent. I understand the idea of keeping pay roll low its just like food cost but holy shit. You make me your lead saute cook and you cant kick me dow a couple bucks an hour when the dude before me was makin $15 an hour. Fuck that shit and gimme my fucking money. Obviously im no slouch if they gave me this position over this broad thats been working there for two and a half years." Fuckin with my money is like fuckin with my emotions,its the principalities smokey."

/yesumadvisablyupsetoner

Yes, I would like a bump. Fuck shitty jobs and fuck corporate work. Time to get the fuck out of this situation for good, i'd rather work a fuckin desk job honestly.