Fuck This Shit Thread - no homo

Frate_Raper

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 4 years later...
8 hours ago, CALIgula said:

7 and a half years later and I'm at 30,900 posts. 😟

I lost about 6,000 posts somewhere along the way.

There’s probably some nerdy math riddle to confirm 6000 posts equal to like X amount of time of your life which would then maybe mean if they k disappeared from the oontz you gain more irl hrs back at the end of your life lololol. So. Like maybe a come up🤣🤔

• Props 1
  • LOL! 2

7 hours ago, NightmareOnElmStreet said:

There’s probably some nerdy math riddle to confirm 6000 posts equal to like X amount of time of your life which would then maybe mean if they k disappeared from the oontz you gain more irl hrs back at the end of your life lololol. So. Like maybe a come up🤣🤔

4EE300B7-5350-41DF-986A-55581EAE8AD0.gif

• LOL! 4

On 2/23/2024 at 6:53 PM, One Man Banned said:

I remember I sent you something when I passed your post count.

You can still catch up.

Power posting activated in 3... 2... 1...

Nah, but i owe you a beer for passing my count. Even at 37k, i think if you add all of Theo's accounts, he's way past me too. I don't think he's got you beat though OMB.

I do miss the "immortal" status that was next to my name though. That we be cool if Raven brought that and post counts back into the profiles though. 

• Like 2

On 2/24/2024 at 5:44 PM, NightmareOnElmStreet said:

If I (as the Matthew who audibly has math in his name) can pull any strings to make this happen, I am sure the 2000 or so posts I lost will be sufficient payment to cover it.

10 minutes ago, CALIgula said:

Nah, but i owe you a beer for passing my count. Even at 37k, i think if you add all of Theo's accounts, he's way past me too. I don't think he's got you beat though OMB.

I do miss the "immortal" status that was next to my name though. That we be cool if Raven brought that and post counts back into the profiles though. 

I forget whatever it said next to My name with around the similar post count to what I have now but would be a cool feature to have added back.

• Truth 1

2 minutes ago, Mauler5150 said:

I forget whatever it said next to My name with around the similar post count to what I have now but would be a cool feature to have added back.

Yeah, i can't even remember all the different levels. I think Elite Member was one of them. 

6 minutes ago, CALIgula said:

Yeah, i can't even remember all the different levels. I think Elite Member was one of them. 

That being the case, I would place money on the fact that would have been what I was as I think Immortal was 15k+ and Elite would be 10k+ as a guess.

All because El is seemingly all around My existence right now, as it is the name of My van, currently located on Elgee St, and My Grandmother and Great Grandmother were both Ellen and Elsie respectively.

Go figure that shit out for how "aware" I am to the totality of who I am?

I should add that My life changed forever at El Raval as well so you can add that to the reference being an overarching theme of My "Elite" life I have lived, lol.

Edited by Mauler5150
  • Props 1