Fuck This Shit Thread - no homo

Frate_Raper

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: Shit The Shit The Shit The Shit The Shit Thread

Hey mauler, I got a story for you. So I was fuckin this girl from behind in my shower, her hands slip from the soap and she slams face first into the tub, busted her shit up good, spittin' out all her teeth...

Relax, it was only her baby teeth.

My girlfriend always used to ask me if i would shave my crotch area, I never wanted to again after what happened. Anybody ever see that episode of Seinfeld where he shaves his chest?

Well that happened only in my pants.

And it is true, girls like em' shaved, I don’t blame them, going down on a girl with a bush must be gross, pubic hair in the mouth ughckkk

I don't see how a man could even shave his balls?

Seems like it would be difficult would cause many nicks.

When shaving the nuts, simply squeeze gently near the top with your thumb and index finger, this makes the ball inflate the sack to its full extent, it also makes the skin more firm for an easier shave. You have to be gentle with the blade though obviously. It takes some time and unorthodox positions so you must be patient, you don’t want any stray hairs left singled out on your nut, that shit just looks gross and will be easy for a girl licking around down there to spot and get completely turned off.

Text ettiquet...(sp? wow i am retarded)

Ex girlfriend aka my roomates sister: Hey I am at your house...

Me: WTF are you doing texting me. Clean my room BITCH!

p.s. I just got home room is spotless...with a candle burnen room.jpg yea i just moved in so its still pretty plain...

First of all you wouldnt stay over if we had a one night stand...futon is for chicks with the jimmy legs... Second its a queen just looks tiny because of the pic... No my carpet is blue everything else is black and yes I do have a prince fetish...

First of all you wouldnt stay over if we had a one night stand...futon is for chicks with the jimmy legs...

But we like to call it nocturnal myoclonus.

kthx

Ok so an ex called me and wanted to hang out.....she kicked her current dude out the house and changed the locks.....what im worried about is getting too fucked up and tossing my inhibitions to the wind and what if this fool comes back while we're both drunk and kicks the door down because a jealous ex guy will overpower a drunk guy any day.....I dunno maybe I should just stay out of trouble all together