Fuck This Shit Thread - no homo

Frate_Raper

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: Shit The Shit The Shit The Shit The Shit Thread

a. nah, not cool. just bored.

b. my horse is getting ridden by stupid children that aren't even shoulder height on a daily basis for the next eight weeks.

c. i'm blonde some1.

Did you ever have a horse named Cleo?

Re: Shit The Shit The Shit The Shit The Shit Thread

HEY SOME1. FRK IS A GOOD CLAN. WATCH OUTS THEY MIGHT TRY TO STEAL OUR DUALIEZ.

Oh noes!!! NOT MAH DUALIEZ!!!!!!!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

another note I love the fact that when I call my dad to wish him a happy fathers day he is like "Oh now you calll who had to remind you? I havent gotten a birthday card christmas or fathers day anything in like 5 years((*all lies I have given him gifts for ever one of those)) and you decide to call me now?!"

Its like how when I graduated high school there was no questioning me graduating I had passing grades but for somereason at my familys graduation party I still got a cake that said " Congratulations I still cant believe you actually graduated!!!" My family was like amazed that I graduated I was so confused. I was like haha very funny but there were all serious like congrats! oh my god I was sooooo worried that you wouldnt!

Needless to say I got pissed off and just left. I think my dad is spreading bad PR (not puerto ricans) about me...

I get a call sayin "REMEMBER TO GET YOU DAD A CARD!" I was like I did... they were like "WELL WE BOUGHT YOU A CARD TO GIVE YOU FATHER AND A GIFT BECAUSE WE KNEW YOU WOULD FORGET!!" I was like but i didnt i am prepared for fathers day what makes you think I would for get!? WTF my family is getting knifed...