Fuck This Shit Thread - no homo

Frate_Raper

I think I'm getting sick because all of my germy ass co-workers are coughing and hacking shit up left and right around me. bitches.

I dont wanna work tomorrow. I'd rather have hot molten lava poured on my face..

Should i eat some doritoes before i go to bed for the night?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
not give a fuck

that is the best advise for life at all times.

This weekend was the best. Mom bought me 12 bottles of beer of which I drank six at a party before moving to the bar. I've been really broke for a while, so I decided to skip the bar and go bomb under a bridge instead. It took a while, so after that I called everyone and went back for the afterparty when people left the bar. I drank the rest of my beer there... good times.

Didn't lose a penny and had lots of fun, plus I didn't have a hangover of any kind.

:king:

edit:

http://ifuckedanncoulterintheasshard.blogspot.com/

‘Thanks for not staring at my adam’s apple.’ :haha:

i'm killing time before my next class. did a little bit of vandalism this past weekend. i have to go to a formal event with my girlfriend next weekend that i'm really not looking forward to. i have to write an 8 page paper before wednesday that i have yet to start. bleh, it's gonna be a shitty week i think. i need to find a job too.

i'm kinda dizzy from the cuppa poppy tea, was trying to install premiere pro unitl i discovered it only works on xp, and i have win2k pro...dammit! i wanted to try this 'magic bullet' plugin out on some film i've been working on.

drove five and a half hours to a birthday party on saturday only to drive 5 1/2 hours back home yesterday orning with a fucking headache...

i'm hungry

Originally posted by MIZZaBcfly@May 2 2005, 05:29 PM

i'm getting crunk at the moment btw

aaaaaa this is me in a few minutes.

my bank account is stacked.

i called for my balance today and i've got more in it than i ever have.

fuckin shit feels fuckin awesome as fuck.

it's almost six pm and i'm about to gooooooo. goo.

Geez it get's depressing reading all your posts, you all sound pretty drab and bored with your lives be optomistic, don't let shit get to you... + there were three descriptions on the weather all of which mentioned grey skies and rain. Your all in shitty moods.

Had court yesterday, went pretty sweet.

No criminal conviction.

But god I felt sick waiting there, I had to drink the night before to get to sleep so I didn't think about it.

I want a girlfriend but don't really know any girls, clubs are fucking shit there all too old there.

Getting a raise at work which is good news.

want the w/e to hurry up and get here allready.

I got A TON of paint this weekend,and for the first time in forever I paid for it.I didn't pay alot but I paid none the less.Then my buddy showed me the layups in his hood.They're RAD,I'm stoked to kill them.

This week has fucking sucked,I've admited I can't do my work load and I've hired some one else part time,so this is two part time dudes plus the 3 of us fulltimers.Shit sucks,I feel like I lost,but it also means were doing more work.

I'm debating on buying personalized earrings, because so far I'm only getting negative feedback. One of my girls was like "Sweetie no, it's too Mexican!" Yea, Yea, there pretty ghetto, but i thought maybe if i wore it with like a hott Puma, or Adidas zip up, it'll look pretty fly.

I don't want to rock my name on them, just something short, i'll have to think about! YAY OR NAY circle one!

eba00392166f00000284.jpg

eba00392166f00000283.jpg

a girl in my class went to florida to model for seven jeans. she might get to go to london if she does well.

tonight a girl was telling about how her fiance got fired from his secuirty job at target because a customer called him a stupid mother fucking taco eater. he's navajo and apache.

i have the highest grade in my math class. you have no idea how weird that is.

my sisters wedding is in a week and a half. also weird.

Originally posted by rental@May 4 2005, 12:14 AM

tonight a girl was telling about how her fiance got fired from his secuirty job at target because a customer called him a stupid mother fucking taco eater. he's navajo and apache.

"the customer is always right" :hatred: :hatred: :hatred: :hatred:

^ exactly why I only lasted a week and a half in retail.

anyways, law and order is really good tonight, and then it's off to the land of 211. goodnight ounce.

wrote 7 pages on the failures of nafta...i think ross perot was on to something.

this girl who used to date my friend, but constantly tried to get with me (whole different story), recently filed a restraining order against said friend. best part about it is that this friend is prohibited from going to the gap for a year...

i'm beginning to wonder the real world applications of a geography degree...should've done marketing...

yeah, pretty exciting...so how are yall?

I seriously feel like gouging my eyeball out, like houston. My co-worker is asking me to help her generate a myspace profile cuz she doesnt know html.

Tryin to teach people html is like trying to teach a monkey how to make pancakes.