Fuck This Shit Thread - no homo

Frate_Raper

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest R@ndomH3ro
Originally posted by I.C.Shadow@Mar 9 2006, 04:13 PM

I skipped my midterm today and used my girlfriends cancer as an excuse...

I'm going to hell...

:haha: :haha: :haha:

:hatred: :hatred: :hatred:

Your going to burn man, save me a spot by Ozzie!

its about to be raining here,they already had a few tornados touch down,not anywhere near me but still,hurricane season is coming up,and its supposed to be worse than last year,as if hurricane katrina didnt ruin enough around here,fuck!

oh fa sho,i'll be hollering at someone,fuck staying in alabama agian,although i was only like 3 hours away from you Dumy,Montgomery pimpin,but seriously if another major hurricane comes,im taking all my shit and bouncing somewhere

Its not rainy here. It never is. Im getting so bored with routine. Get up go to work go home etc.... Lame.

Did lenscrafters try to dialate your eyes then present you with a bill that you cant read? That happened to my pal. But a good secret is theyll match any advertised price for frames, and even compensate if youve already paid.

Originally posted by FunTimePartyTeam@Mar 9 2006, 07:51 PM

Did lenscrafters try to dialate your eyes then present you with a bill that you cant read?

I had to make an appointment with my eye doctor awhile back, and the only time I could get was before work. I made sure to bring my sunglasses for the drive to work, hoping that my eyes would go back to normal...

Later my boss called me into his office and asked if i was on drugs.

:haha:

I was just eating in the dining hall, and I got a huge bowl of cereal. I started eating it on the way back to my table, and as I walked by this table of ladies I attempted to shovel a sizable amount of golden grahams into my mouth, and this girl gave me the most disgusted look I have ever seen in my entire life. Seriously, she was so so fucking repulsed and didnt even try to hide it. Too bad, her friend was cute.