Fuck This Shit Thread - no homo

Frate_Raper

i think the guy is, the girl looks like overweight white trash

the only thing keeping me from making a phone call to the window smasher is the fact that im 99% sure that theyre living in the pickup truck with a camper top, theres alot of junk in there and not just junk, junk, but like shit that gets used, food containers, clothes etc...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by MrChupacabra@Feb 27 2006, 01:02 AM

finding the motivation to start a paper is impossible. if i could kick out an intro paragraph and a thesis, it'd be smooth sailing from there. but i can't seem to get myself to start the damn thing.

The sooner you finish it, the better. I always try to keep that kind of mentality. Get it the fuck out of the way.

But if its just not flowing, I would suggest starting it another day.

Drink some coffee and restart. Sometimes thats all it takes.

Originally posted by CACashRefund@Feb 26 2006, 09:09 PM

i think the guy is, the girl looks like overweight white trash

the only thing keeping me from making a phone call to the window smasher is the fact that im 99% sure that theyre living in the pickup truck with a camper top, theres alot of junk in there and not just junk, junk, but like shit that gets used, food containers, clothes etc...

maan i got two angry lesbian manhaters under me..

3 loud ass pakistanians to the left

946739768573587685 hmongs to the right..

and eeeeeevery 30 minutes there like ten hmong dudes pullin up a squat under my window smokin mad weed...makin my room smell like a bob marley festival..i dont mind it but they fuckin cough loud as shit every hit..good god i live in wisconsin ..we get nothin but skunk here..loud ass weak lung wanksters..

and then there is this older hmong lady i have been calling the "laundry ninja" i swear she waits until i do laundry so she can slap like 40 baskets on top of my still washing clothes..she wont hesitate to pull my shit out and put it on the floor....i'mma gonna pee in her drying clothes soon if she keeps it up..

fuck neighbors

on a side note

my girl told me to talk dirty to her friday night..

so i go "mmm baby boots in the mud...unwashed dishes oh ya ya like that huh?"

man i'm such a smooth playa

i can handle any asian neighbor cept fresh from laos ones...and south africans ..and nigerians..

haha...dudes girl just flipped out on him cause he wasted rent money on a bong..i only caught the first half in english..classic..

i'm out

below is a picture for ^_^

B00061I74Y.01-A3CDPEGSIQM61V._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

Pos-T-Vac is a leader in the non-surgical treatment of erectile dysfunction known as Vacuum Therapy. Vacuum therapy is a safe and very effective non-surgical means of helping a man produce erections suitable for sexual intercourse. It does not require medication, injections, or surgery and is effective in treating erectile dysfunction due to many different causes. This treatment has rapidly become one of the most popular solutions to the problem of erectile dysfunction. An erection is achieved by first, placing the penis in a vacuum cylinder, creating a vacuum which generates blood flow into the penis, which causes engorgement and rigidity. The natural erection is held by our support ring, which restricts the flow of blood back out of the penis. Using this system, an erection can be safely maintained for up to 30 minutes.

Guest KephaOneLove

so other than talking about erctile disfuction and penis implants ,,whats everyone else up too??

me im stuck in a god awful boring city, out of weed and made my second tall glass of squirt and tequila..bored as shit....

so lets converse..