Fuck This Shit Thread - no homo

Frate_Raper

i'd hit it several times.

This Friday I am going to a local party for afew drinks.

Saturaday working 9 hour shift of pure hungover gayness. Followed by some american history assignment writing

Sunday getting on plane to Melbourne to crash the logies(shitty Australian tv awards) after-party with my girl and my brother and his girl. Booked in at a nice hotel in heart of city...hopefully seduce c-list celebs to come back to the rooms with false promises of coke and then take incriminating photos which I can sell $$

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest fr8lover
Originally posted by Vanity@Apr 29 2005, 02:07 AM

my boy got knocked last night..... we had been drinking 40s at this spot a couple weeks ago. ended up putting up a couple throws... needless to say... he was lounging near there for a minute, and the po rolled.

and frate.. quit being so emo bout the broad

damn. your usage of "hip hop vernacular" has gone through the roof these days!

well, my life has been fucking chaos, i am so behind on sleep and shit, i live in a boring as fuck country town (i moved here to study) i am sitting in my room listening to miles & coltrane, been painting like crazy recently. got a bunch of assignments to do and an exam to study for. gonna go to my painting studio this weekend, and get another assignment for my education degree out of the way.

not doing shit, just bought a new car.

been downloading alot of DVD rip movies and not watching them.

saw sin city finally.

this stupid black ass bitch that i been fuckin with for about 4 years now is gettin on my last nerve, bout to bin laden her car.

need to enroll is college, i somehow continue to defy myself and am another year older everytime i look without my degree.

/done.

*edit: I played w/attack of the show nerd party for COD: UO yesterday. it was gay. fuckin deathmatch w/40 people gets old fast. kill kill die, spawn die, spawn kill die, spawn kill kill kill die, spawn die, etc etc. yeah. fuck that. fuck you aots. we wanted tdm you bastards.

i got my taxes in but i havent a clue what to buy.

im stressed out as hell because i have so much shit to do in such little time.

im at work and im hating it already, although the boss and i might be drinking mimosas soon because we have a couple of deadlines to make and its just the two of us here in the office.

i need new shoes.

i need to get a planner because i keep forgetting all these important deadlines.

oh damn i have a bunch of magazine issues to fold.

bored.

Im sitting in comptuer applications class finishing up a project in which we are to make a story for 2nd graders. Mine is about an alien named Pon-Pon who finds a necklace which in turn makes a genie appear. Yes, drugs are bad.

I had study hall last period and I hung out with an old female freind of mine who was over in Iraq for the last year. This girl is so strong mentally and phyically it's almost hard to talk to her without constantly reminding myself of how intimidating she is. She showed me some pictures of when she was over there, and since she was a medic, I saw some things not shown in the magazines.... It's very hard to beleive some of them weren't straight out of a movie. Rotten.com type stuff for sure.

I need to finish a logo for a record company.. so I'm gonna head out.

im fucking out my mind right now heres why::

7 hrs of sleep in the last 2 days

bombed math exam, hopfully still passed the class

nothing to eat yet today

girl has my head spinin

huge(i mean huuuge) art history exam on tues.

just did:

eat

called girl

about to:

chain smoke

spank it

sleep

study

not give a fuck

...life is simple....and life is good.....

Bad day at work.

Mother fuckers lable your shit properly, put in one place, and hand me your project discriptions once they are fully writen.

Why the fuck aren't you organized?

Why don't you come back to me once you've figure it out.

'Cus your Item numbers and UPC are all wrong!

So you want to change it back to the way it was a week ago?

I'm going home to update my portfolio, yeah nehgarah.

i'd love to shoot some shit.

i bet if it was a big pile, shit would go flying everywhere when the shit got shot.

shooting shit with an uzi would be hilarious.

but a waste of ammo i guess.

anyway, it's friday.

the sky is cloudy and they are calling for rain, but i bet it won't happen

i hope i can paint this weekend.

sometimes i wonder if i should just buy another car.

but i hate cars.

and they hate me.

i'm gonna have a nice bike ride today after i getthe fuck out of this shithole.

shot.

Im sitting here wondering what the fuck I am going to do tonight since I am dead broke....contemplating painting a train tonight...got shutdown lastnight cause there was shit all in the yard when I got there. boo. I just saw the biggest rat I ahve ever seen in my life int he yard across the street. disgusticating.

I too want to paint at these two spots I scoped out by my buddy's house, but I'm sorta sick so I ain't doing shit.

Last night, I tossed and turned all night and had the most fucked up dreams. I think it's because I wasn't feeling well, coupled with not having smoked weed in a while. So I made sure to smoke a big fat blunt at 11am today, right after I woke up. I've just been retarded since then.

Guest spectr

well i jus returned to yet another state i hate to get my somewhat grown up puppy, and make plans to go to bonnaroo but instead all i have down is drank schwag beer and been bored dam i need some headys and dank beer.

Im too high at the moment, had too much devils dandruff tonight and i cant sleep..... its 5:45 here....what a wanker!

Ok, mini story!...this happened friday.... I was standing outside my apartment block where I live with a very good friend of mine.....shes stunningly beautiful... so we are standing by the roadside and this complete twat sitting in traffic in a big truck shouts out the window 'oi how much?' I had to do a double take...

By now I'm walking over to this truck and telling the guy his fortune if he gets out the cab at which point he looked pretty worried and wound the window up and locked his doors...

I was soo pissed I think I would have shot the guy if I had the means to.......

Wasnt like my friend was wearing anything slutty, just cant beleive some people out there grrrrrrrrrrr

Thats my rant over, ima try sleep! Goodnight/morning all!