Fuck This Shit Thread - no homo

Frate_Raper

Re: Shit The Shit The Shit The Shit The Shit Thread

thanks... i shall try that, it's in the bathroom.

dude, i used to have an aloe vera plant that i would just take a snip offa one of the big leaves and squeeze the all-natural shit right out. can't believe i didn't think of this, i'd put it on everything, from little scratches to nasty almost-scars.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

"don't await what you deprive of information for the defense"

This is a bad translation. 4 years of high school french and Im still not very fluent.

lol...i still have no idea what it means.....but thanks for the translation.

shit is horrible i wake up today for class to find a vocie mail

its my boy crying, hes mom died last night in the hospital of cancer

just days before our prom, and weeks before graduation shes dies :(

Damn that sucks. Sorry for your boy mang that is extremely harsh. Make sure he stays around positive people that build him up so he doesnt crash into a depression and mess his life up. That happened to a friend of mine...Straight A student college bound his best friend since kindergarten died senior year he started getting F's stopped going to class and for 2 years just slummed it. finnaly he came out of it 3 years later and is going to community college. Good thing it would of been such a waste of a person...

i had one of the coolest dreams last night. i saw 2 jets crash and make a huge explosion, i saw two winged sphinxs and a huge spider looking thing that i later found out was someones "dog".

later in the dream my mom told me it was the yr 3000 something and i had been brought back to life after being frozen for so long. we were driving on the freeway and it was ridiculously bombed and saw some cops harras some black people so we stoped to help them and stoped the traffic with tour buses.

You don't have dreads. I don't even think you could grow them if you wanted to...

I partied pretty hearty this weekend also.

On Saturday night I got pretty fucking drunk face oner. I was at some hip hop place and they had 6 dollar triples. And the bartender bitch liked my girlfriend, so we got hooked up pretty good.

I was twisted.

shit is horrible i wake up today for class to find a vocie mail

its my boy crying, hes mom died last night in the hospital of cancer

just days before our prom, and weeks before graduation shes dies :(

Damn man, you are surrounded by death at the moment aren't you. Shit man, I feel bad for you after what happened not long ago with your other mate.