Fuck This Shit Thread - no homo

Frate_Raper

Re: Shit The Shit The Shit The Shit The Shit Thread

Changed the breaks on the truck all by myself the other day. It was my first time and it wasnt as bad as I thought it was going to be. Probably wouldve been easier without all the beer, pizza, and ciggies but I wanted the real mechanic feel.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Alright im getting psyched soon for my vacation the only shitty thing is the 16 to 18 hour drive depending on how many bathroom hitups i want to get.

hey stupid take a page from that fucked astronaut and wear diapers....like commmmmmon man it makes perfect sense and isn't gross or crazy!

I know of someone who eats a heap of Deccys (ADD drug) and then proceeds to fart, even sometimes shitting himself!!!

I kid you not!!

And he just passes it off as though he hasn't done anythign, but you can hear his pants fill with the steamy grossness.

Once you leave him (not long after this happens) he just throws the underwear into the garbage!!