Fuck This Shit Thread - no homo

Frate_Raper

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by FunTimePartyTeam@Jan 25 2006, 05:18 PM

Have you ever had your ears candled? Did it work?

Tell me about this!

See, I know this guy who tells me I'm an idiot for q-tipping my ears twice a day. But, see, I got a technique down, and my ears are ALWAYS clean.

Now, this dude, on the other hand, goes to some sort of specialilst who flushes his ear with some sort of chemical. And do you know what it's done? It has pierced his ear drums on more than one occassion.

He says I'm just compressing the earwax, but I am absolutely certain that I'm not. So who's the idiot?

ps- i've ear candelled before at home, worked great.

and yes, using qtips in your ears isnt good, it does just compress the wax further into your ear canal. If youre worried about having spotless ears, like me, just wash em with soap and water each time u shower.

you should have someone there with you while u candle your ears, because they need to keep the wick trimmed as it burns..you wouldnt want that falling on your face or hair and burning you up. It's a simple thing to do. If ya need more help just pm me.

..its10 till 6 a.m

my roomate got a demonstration for a kirby today...so i decided to watch and as i walked out of my room the presenter is this girl my cousin used to dick down on the regular at my old apartment two years ago.and went to school with my roomate..she's got that fat booty and a quarter black with green eyes and dirty blonde hair..and tall..an thick..and wanted to get with me last year real bad.

i spent the next 3 hours sitting on the couch with a fake beard on munching fritos starring at her ass..as my roomate and his new girl where completely drawn into this kirby demo..

so i go back in my room to smoke a cig ..and get sidetracked by cleaning out some caps...two hours later i walk out to make some boiling water... and the roomates fuckin signing the papers to by a kirby..

we now have a kirby..

fuck washing my clothes i'm just gonna kirby my shit from now on..blankets..sheets...underwear..socks..shoes..mazinger z toy collection.

Originally posted by methadone program+Jan 25 2006, 11:31 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (methadone program - Jan 25 2006, 11:31 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>haha..na, it was for graffiti.

[/b]

Good, you had me worried.

<!--QuoteBegin-methadone program@Jan 23 2006, 08:41 PM

rock rock rock im gonna miss those kids.