Fuck This Shit Thread - no homo

Frate_Raper

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

current events:

- trying to mack it to rocker girl. hope that pans out.

- looking forward to new years. not really.

- christmas break is the shit! no responsibilities!

- i really do hope i mack it to that beezy.

- cleaning up the casa. its been a long time coming.

- i hate the bar scene.

- ive been smoking a lot of blunts lately.

i'm fucking bored. got off work at 1130. fucking ridiculously busy. my restaurant is near union square and their sales are making our sales go through the roof. we got rocked tonight. fucking tired now. ugh. gotta get up and do laundry. iexplorer is pissing me off and won't load my other message board. fuckers. fuck you bill gaytes. fuck you. tired.

need get laid. real bad.

who wants to make out with me on new years? it'll be fun...

reading the hobbit. like the 18th time. so good........

why am i on 12 oz at 0045???

so who here is afraid od dying?

i no im not....i actually used to be but its bound to happen some day...why fear it? why not just accept it? ive learned to accept it.......it feels great!

sometimes i wonder how ill die........i try not to think about it because the thought of death is depressing to me.....like i said ive accepted it but its a sad thing......what? did you think it was supposed to be happy?

i havent been this high since i was like 14........WOW~!

dont do drugs.......

word. fly home tomorrow. stoked.

my mom is doing really well w/ the chemo. she's better than she's been in years. last time i saw her it was super depressing, so i'm real glad to be able to see her when she can move w/o crying...

work was bullshit today. my chef yelled at me for a bunch of shit that wasn't my fault or doing and he was oblivious to all of it... and he wouldn't be corrected... fucker.

did 3 loads of laundry.

i rubbed 5 out today.... i need to get laid.

anybody psyched for sonata arctica's first US tour??? ha

Originally posted by mr.yuck+Dec 29 2005, 02:45 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (mr.yuck - Dec 29 2005, 02:45 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>I need a hobby. Im up for suggestions.

[/b]

<!--QuoteBegin-SteveAustin@Dec 29 2005, 09:26 AM

^ meth?

I can't afford any new hobies...I've already got too many expensive ones.

Put together model ships inside of old wine bottles... that shit is a money making adventure.

I would actually like to learn to do this someday. Another good hobby.... bicycles... or cars...

Although those can be expensive. Model cars is cool too, or become a pool/foosball shark

at the bars... that'd be good. Maybe learn to whittle things out of wood, that doesn't require much.

I dunno.

Originally posted by SteveAustin+Dec 29 2005, 01:06 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SteveAustin - Dec 29 2005, 01:06 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Dirty_habiT@Dec 29 2005, 01:00 PM

Another good hobby.... bicycles... or cars...

I believe I now have 20 bicycles in my house. Its beyond retarded and expensive.

I gotta go to the dentist and get my tooof put back in today.

[/b]

Damn... I need to get mine back from my dad's house. I was riding it the other night when I was over there...

I can still manual very well and bunny hop kinda high (~2.5-3ft).. I'm out of shape from drinking so much though...

Originally posted by theGOON@Dec 29 2005, 03:31 AM

word. fly home tomorrow. stoked.

my mom is doing really well w/ the chemo. she's better than she's been in years. last time i saw her it was super depressing, so i'm real glad to be able to see her when she can move w/o crying...

work was bullshit today. my chef yelled at me for a bunch of shit that wasn't my fault or doing and he was oblivious to all of it... and he wouldn't be corrected... fucker.

did 3 loads of laundry.

i rubbed 5 out today.... i need to get laid.

anybody psyched for sonata arctica's first US tour??? ha

Rad to hear mister..

Call us when you get back...