Fuck This Shit Thread - no homo

Frate_Raper

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by hungoverseas@Jul 4 2005, 02:25 PM

i got a haircut. my hair was big and curly for about 2 years. i just got it cut down to like an inch and a half. i think it makes me look like i'm about 12 years old.

yea i had my shit for about 10 months and i cut it down to crew steezy.

*regrets it. :crying:

and to think i was gonna suggest pooping on them...

a little unrealistic, but damn...

homie would be trying to remember at which point he went in hsi room, took all his clothes and piled them on the floor, and then squatted above them and dropped a load.

fucking awesome.

that was the game with the most replay value ive ever owned and i never once heard that song in the 4 years i had it.i beat every goddamn race too.u cant get 100 percent cuz they rushed it for christmas and they all had errors that would only let u get like 98 or 99 point whatever.alot of games also deleted cars from ur garage at random. i never had the car problem so im guessing i ending up not ever hearing that song,did it happen on a certain course or someshit?

damn get ready for another suckfest(pause).that movie sucks serious asshole.it should never be associated with roadtrip.since were talking about spin offs of sorts i saw dude wheres the party at bloackbuster the other day. i guess they scrapped the actual sequel to dude wheres my car and put this out instead.guess ashtons too cool for school cuz god knows stifler is hurting for some work.see i dont even know dudes real name.but anyway dude wheres the party has kumar(also hurting for work).looks like it could be funny especially since dude wheres my car is shibby.that movie cracks me up everytime.