West Coast Walls Throwies and hands

boozehag

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

nanananana!!!! im the first to reply...hahahaha...anywyas hot shit man even if it is from australia its always nice to see new shit around the globe....sins was hot shit along with that charecter by dlae am and htat elms shit was nice too.....and that gutter flic had me rollin....nice crapper flick...ahhh anyways post more!!!!!! :D

Guest Handjob

Re: Re: West Coast Walls Throwies and hands

is that that indoor legal wall building's bathroom? I have a piece in here... I used to drink in the park out back and accross the street with Drum and High5, and laugh at the junkies that wanted to give us head for two bucks...

ahhh mammories...

Re: Re: Re: West Coast Walls Throwies and hands

Originally posted by Handjob

is that that indoor legal wall building's bathroom? I have a piece in here... I used to drink in the park out back and accross the street with Drum and High5, and laugh at the junkies that wanted to give us head for two bucks...

ahhh mammories...

No thats not east perth hall of fame bathroom that's prettty ghetto that place that shitter is in the city neer fast eddies if that rings a bell age.... Ill dig up some rats stuff by high five ive got a lil bit and i may gank some from watarush site.

Originally posted by teister

is that all up and down the coast or just Perth? Good shit.

Just Perth dude further north is desert for thousands of kilometres and further south is forrests. With a few towns breaking up this vast expanse of land. Perth is the most isolated city in the world apparently. Sometimes i can see there point....................and Charm if your out there drop me an email dude..... its Guts

• 2 weeks later...

Archived