The Official Passaround

trickone

i am going to start a passaround book. this one however is going to be a little different, since i have tried to start 2 previous passarounds and they have been stolen immediately. i decided that on this one i was going to have anyone who wanted to be in on it send me their contribution, preferably on the standard 10 x 8 inch piece of paper. i will update this thread very frequently, as soon as i get something i will put it up, which will solve the problem of having to wait to get my book back before i take the flicks. anyone who wants to be in on it send me an email and i will get you the info on where to send it.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i don't write anymore so i am not worried about. i just thought it would be a cool idea and one that would actually work, i know a lot of people want to get down in the 12oz passaround book but it takes forever to get it, this way people could send me sketch in the meantime and still do the book