dont you ever wonder what happened to...

Guest sneak

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

There was this one girl i used to fuck with in highschool. She was a year or two older than me just like all the other girls. I liked her the most though. After she graduated i didnt see her for maybe 2 years. She was doing shity. She got cut off from her family for what ever reason. Last i heard she has twins and is married to a doctor or some shit.

Lemme See....

Angie had a kid

Nissa dates some hippie dickhead

The girl i lost my virignity to became a hippie and had a kid

The first girl i ever dated had a kid

One girl in Massachusetts had a kid

I went through two abortions with one girl

Alexis' parents tried to cure her of her goth ways but she ended up hating me because i told her one night that "i hate ghetto people"

Redhead Bonnie had great tits but after we stopped fooling around she turned into an aerosol product huffing pseudo lesbian and ended up going to prison

Annie is doing good with her sales and seems happy with her new fake boobies ( i got to feel them and they rule. haters can eat shit)

Nina got strung out on drugs from what i hear.

Amber's acne cleared up, she lost weight and now she looks like a model.

Natalie decided black dudes were the ONLY dudes for her.

my girlfriend from 8th grade has been going out with this thuggish mexican named jorge for 5 or 6 years.

She called me a couple times really late at night last year and claimed that I had left messages on her machine. Absolutely untrue.

haahaha , fucking middle school was a trip

i remember in highscool, Freshmen and sophmore year there was this kid named lets say...Rayson *just in case someone knows who im talking about. anyways i met rayson during my freshmen year of higschool and from that day on he was a total asshole to me for no apparent reason, there was so many instances where i almost wooped his ass, at partys and at school, the thing was, his dad was the manager of the school board, and for some reason that intmidated me, after about april during my sopmore year rayson and his dad just stopped showing up at school, i never thought much of it besides, i hated the asshole. recently, about two weeks ago i found out that he was killed in a Huge car accident around may during my sophmore year. even then, for being the asshole he was i didnt feel sorry for his

"mishap" thats Karma for ya.

Originally posted by votone@Apr 28 2005, 11:40 AM

i fuckin hate highschool.

i can remember when my sister was a nice little girl...then highschool came.BAM she turns into a pot smoking, benge drinking nymfo who fucks guys she doesnt even know.

she makes me depressed and sick to my stumach

apparently you didnt go to highschool yourself -

BINGE drinking

NYMPHO

and STOMACH

thank you

oh pps - i wne tot an all girls catholic highschool and 90% of this stuff didnt happen to the girls there - but we do have one druggie whos a coke whore now

Catholic school=safer

Private/or Public, for some reason its know as in the uk,

I went to after going first to a Catholic school,

private/or public have the nutt'e fuckers, the rich kids,

Catholic or religous based schools tend to be more

down to earth, besides the child molest'n fucks

who let that shit live with'n the confines of the

Catholic schools....+ touch'n that Catholic neighbour

up for the first time when shes just hit 13, feels a lot

fresher thant finger'n the school JEW slut!

I saw this show on msnbc about an hour ago about meth addicts. they were showing before and after mugshots, and in not even a year or two these people were turning into motherfucking zombies! no joke! i think they put the t-virus in with all that battery acid and ammonia (because we all know that shit couldn't hurt us)... why would meth dealers want to turn everyone into zombies? unless...

oh everyone wants to rule the world.

High School was fun, classes sucked a fat one. But school in general was awesome.

I wonder about some girls, Alexis, who after a couple of months as a freshman got preganant. I havent seen her since and i often wonder where she is. She was such a nice girl, not a virgin but then again she wasnt a total slut. Elizabeth, the second girl i had sex with, also left after freshman year. She didnt get pregnant, she just had a pothead boyfriend who apparently all he wanted to do was smoke dank and fuck her(yeah i know, i would have done the same shit). I havent seen her since either. Jennifer, the sister of a friend of mine. Died of an ecstacy overdose last summer. It wasnt cool at all, she used to ge 4.0s and shit, she had alot of potential and i knew her brother since middle school. That guy just lost it and had a nervous breakdown after that, hes getting the help he needs now. I have some more but ill post that shit later when i have time.

Guest sneak
Originally posted by her2@Apr 30 2005, 01:08 AM

its amazing how sum ones life can become so screwed up just becuz of one dumb decision...

i wonder how many of us are results of this...

(im the second born...my parents already knew the mistake they were making)

Yeah, its possible. Youd have to look up the acutual amounts for it to occur on some medical webpage. And when i said she OD'd i mean she OD'd.She did not die of dehydration or anything like that. I dont want to get into specifics but her death wasnt a result of the dehydration/exhaustion and the like.

Originally posted by sneak+Apr 29 2005, 01:25 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (sneak - Apr 29 2005, 01:25 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-mkonji@Apr 28 2005, 08:04 PM

You mean shoot as in sell drugs init sneaks, anyway that shit sounds familiar.

by shoot i meant be the one who takes the drugs from the dealer (her boyfriend) and move them on, take the money and give it back.

meroe, ive never been told to write a script! cheers..

[/b]

What planet yall from? Shooting drugs means shooting shit into your veins with a needle. :umm:

Originally posted by SPORTO@Apr 30 2005, 01:29 AM

Catholic school=safer

Private/or Public, for some reason its know as in the uk,

I went to after going first to a Catholic school,

private/or public have the nutt'e fuckers, the rich kids,

Catholic or religous based schools tend to be more

down to earth, besides the child molest'n fucks

who let that shit live with'n the confines of the

Catholic schools....+ touch'n that Catholic neighbour

up for the first time when shes just hit 13, feels a lot

fresher thant finger'n the school JEW slut!

Catholic schools in the US breed crazy sluts. Every single one of them is a super smut. Suck your dick before they even know your name... Word, I used to love them sexy little Catholic school girls in their plaid skerts!

:biglaugh: :biglaugh:

Originally posted by sarahyoulose+Apr 29 2005, 07:44 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (sarahyoulose - Apr 29 2005, 07:44 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-votone@Apr 28 2005, 11:40 AM

i fuckin hate highschool.

i can remember when my sister was a nice little girl...then highschool came.BAM she turns into a pot smoking, benge drinking nymfo who fucks guys she doesnt even know.

she makes me depressed and sick to my stumach

apparently you didnt go to highschool yourself -

BINGE drinking

NYMPHO

and STOMACH

thank you

oh pps - i wne tot an all girls catholic highschool and 90% of this stuff didnt happen to the girls there - but we do have one druggie whos a coke whore now

[/b]

WENT

TO

as far as the thread topic goes, i have nothing to contribute as of this moment

edit* HAHA i just realized who I quoted :king:

Hey you

Is there something worth aspiring to

And can it be found in a record store

Well it's not there anymore

Just think of all the things we did

We were different

Just like all the other kids

Missy was a teen blue video star

Tom took his life in his mother's car

Milo went to college but you knew about that

Rodney played our record

GG started riots

Laurie was always quiet

She was battling depression

Hey you

Is there something worth belonging to

And can I pick it up for a song

Or a diploma or a worthy cause

Well let me tell you that there's nothing wrong

It's just that ones like us will never belong

Jack wore a skirt but he knew how to scrap

Billy went to county on a class one possession

Wendy went to school while her daddy shot smack

Eugene kept a list

Mugger was security

Mary she kept her purity

We were all in it together

Yellowed postcards on the wall

Serve to cover up a blankness after all

So I will carry them along

Like a song when I'm gone yeah

Hey you

Is there something worth belonging to

You know we've been here all along

Like a confederacy of the wrong

And I confess it could be prejudice

But to you I dedicate this song

Yeah to you

I used to hang out with this one kid, Brendan, way back in the day when we was just little fuckers. This kid was a straight-A, no-TV-watchin', no swearing, extra-curricular-activity-doin', 100% nerd.

Years down the road, I was the one who finally got him to swear, start skateboarding, start smoking pot and drinking.. and then his family moved away cause his old man scored a new job (they were already rich like whoa.)

Last I heard, he was a coke head and dropped out of school in grade 10. I can't help but feel partially responsible, considering the fact that if I hadn't corrupted him, he'd probably be in medschool by now. Although, i don't feel that sorry for the kid for a second. I managed to clean up and go to university, and it wasn't easy for me by any means.

There was this one chick that I dated for a little while, until she just picked up and moved to vanshitty one day.. I miss her like crazy and it's been nearly 7 years now. Damn, I should look her up and see what's crackin'

Guest sneak
Originally posted by CACashRefund@Apr 30 2005, 02:51 AM

Yeah, its possible. Youd have to look up the acutual amounts for it to occur on some medical webpage. And when i said she OD'd i mean she OD'd.She did not die of dehydration or anything like that. I dont want to get into specifics but her death wasnt a result of the dehydration/exhaustion and the like.

one of the scarier ways to die off pills (and a reason why im a stictly weed and alcohol man) is that its possibile to drown yourself after taking e. if you drink to much water, your brain simply floods and you die.

the uk had a famous case about this in the 90's. search for the girls name (leah betts) if you want to find more.

I know a bunch of girls that go to those alot of them are fucked up and alot are lesbians and whatnot. This one girl i went out with when i was a freshmen went to an all girls highschool and now four years later i run into her and she is a lesbian. It was odd but she said i had nothing to do with it. Highschool sucked they tried to hold me back they got away with it once on some bullshit then they tried it again saying they lost my transcript or some kind of nonsense like that so I took the easy way out(GED).