*_____"Yo! This place is bommmmmmbed!"____*

CamAlmighty

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by isor357@Apr 27 2005, 06:49 AM

"Your everybodys problem Thats because everytime you go up in the air youre unsafe. I dont like you because your dangerous"

Son... Your egos writing checks your body cant cash. Youve lost your qualification as section leader 3 times, put in hack twice by me, with a history of 5 high speed passes over 5 air control towers and one admiral's daughter

Its classified. I could tell you but then id have to kill you

top gun.

"If they are going to be bogus, then we'll be bogus too!"

...?

Guest im not witty
Originally posted by Home Time@Apr 26 2005, 11:27 PM

''HEY KID, YOU EVER DARED TO DANCE IN THE DEVILS MOONLIGHT?''

-The Joker.

:innocent:

ive been meaning to bust your balls on this. its..have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight. you fucking goob.

In 'true romance' Dennis Hopper's character (Clifford Worley) is tied up by some italian gangsters and knows they are going to kill him. he uses his last words to deliver a 'fuck you' speech. its mad stirring

Clifford Worley: You're Sicilian, huh?

Coccotti: Yeah, Sicilian.

Clifford Worley: Ya know, I read a lot. Especially about things... about history. I find that shit fascinating. Here's a fact I don't know whether you know or not. Sicilians were spawned by niggers.

Coccotti: Come again?

Clifford Worley: It's a fact. Yeah. You see, uh, Sicilians have, uh, black blood pumpin' through their hearts. Hey, no, if eh, if eh, if you don't believe me, uh, you can look it up. Hundreds and hundreds of years ago, uh, you see, uh, the Moors conquered Sicily. And the Moors are niggers.

Coccotti: Yes...

Clifford Worley: So you see, way back then, uh, Sicilians were like, uh, wops from Northern Italy. Ah, they all had blonde hair and blue eyes, but, uh, well, then the Moors moved in there, and uh, well, they changed the whole country. They did so much fuckin' with Sicilian women, huh? That they changed the whole bloodline forever. That's why blonde hair and blue eyes became black hair and dark skin. You know, it's absolutely amazing to me to think that to this day, hundreds of years later, that, uh, that Sicilians still carry that nigger gene. Now this...

[Coccotti busts out laughing]

Clifford Worley: No, I'm, no, I'm quoting... history. It's written. It's a fact, it's written.

Coccotti: [Laughing] I love this guy.

Clifford Worley: Your ancestors are niggers. Uh-huh.

[starts laughing, too]

Clifford Worley: Hey. Yeah. And, and your great-great-great-great grandmother fucked a nigger, ho, ho, yeah, and she had a half-nigger kid... now, if that's a fact, tell me, am I lying? 'Cause you, you're part eggplant.

[All laugh]

then they light him up.....

btw gliko that fight club dialogue is really gay

Originally posted by mackfatsoe@Apr 30 2005, 12:37 AM

"I'm a mushroom cloud laying motherfucka motherfucka!"

Just caught this movie on sundance the other day, just so much fun to watch.

you bastard you stole my quote!!! i read this whole god damned thread to see if it had already been posted and you were the last fuckin one... thanks a lot. haha

"cha! and monkies might fly outta my butt!!"

"Live in the now wayne!!"

"No stairway... denied!"

"ribbed for her pleasure... eeeewwww"

"excuse me- id like to get through now... (busts out tazer things)"

"zang!"

"whos tryin to kill you mr. donut hole man? 'i dunno but they better not! oh no! oh god oh no ah!' ree, ree ree ree ree!"

i could quote that shit all day.^^

also: "ok... michael jackson didnt come to the icecream shop... but his sister did!"

"no, it doesnt go that way, hed be pissin in his face!"

"hey you guyyys!!"

"its a booty trap!" "data, its a booby trap..." "thats what i said- booty trap!"

also in Independence day when will smith punches that alien n hes draggin it across the desert...

"I coulda been at a bar b q!!"

good times..

"you son of a bitch.......ima cop you idiot......i want to ask you soem questions.....my name is detective john kimble....you son of a bitch....ima cop you idiot....you son of a bitch.....who are you...ima cop you idiot.....who are you...you son of a bitch....john kimble.....who are you......you son of a bitch......"