SUPERSTITIONS...

PurpleNerple

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

me i like to get something before i go out just incase i get bagged and aint gonna get it for a week or 2 and that is P U S S Y THE BEST THING IN THE WORLD AND CARRIE A DIFFERENT SHIRT JUST INCASE I GOTTA GIVE A RUN I COULD SWITCH UP SHIRTS IT WORKED A COUPLE TIMES IF I DONT BRING A EXTRA SHIRT I DONT LIKE TO PAINT.

Originally posted by solo-one@Apr 26 2005, 08:37 PM

me i like to get something before i go out just incase i get bagged and aint gonna get it for a week or 2 and that is P U S S Y THE BEST THING IN THE WORLD AND CARRIE A DIFFERENT SHIRT JUST INCASE I GOTTA GIVE A RUN I COULD SWITCH UP SHIRTS IT WORKED A COUPLE TIMES IF I DONT BRING A EXTRA SHIRT I DONT LIKE TO PAINT.

Yeah thats why i waer a black shirt over a white one when i go out. That way if theyre looking for a guy in a black shirt, theres no way they could even confuse that with a guy in white one, different contrast yaddimean? Well, thats for shirts. Everything else though, is a different matter.

Originally posted by El Mamerro+Apr 26 2005, 04:59 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (El Mamerro - Apr 26 2005, 04:59 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-friend@Apr 26 2005, 10:39 AM

Whenever i go out i take a shit in my hand and hold it all night bombing.

Best first post ever.

[/b]

I laughed so hard I cried just now when I read it. Best new user EVAR.

Originally posted by deterrent@Apr 26 2005, 02:38 PM

• Bring $20 with

• Poop before you leave

• Eat a little something

• Wear crosstraining running shoes

If it's a high profile spot I generally wait to I see a cop drive away from it.

I ALWAYS make it a point to shit before I go out, and wear a white t-shirt under whatever I'm wearing. I aint trying to sit in a cell for 2-3 days with a couple other niggas and have to take a shit! Not to mention how grimey them toilets are and the fact that when you ask for toilet paper they only give you like 3 squares :yuck:<--if they give you shit at all.

And the white tee is cause if you don't make bail and get sent up--> the only shit they let you keep to wear under your jumper is your boxers, socks, and a plain white tee-shirt and it gets cold as fuck in there!

I don't know about that being superstition rather than precausion.

Originally posted by yeaaaah baby+Apr 27 2005, 05:30 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (yeaaaah baby - Apr 27 2005, 05:30 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-porque@Apr 26 2005, 07:27 PM

...i know someone that took a shit on every rooftop he did prior to painting...

hah i did that on one rooftop but its no superstition, it was just bad timing.

[/b]

I once took a massive shit at the bottom of a billboard while my homies were up there rocking fills, for the same reason (bad timing).

I had to wipe with leaves. :yuck:

Meroe can valch for this one.

Originally posted by FunktionOne@Apr 26 2005, 03:49 PM

Ghosts scare the shit out of me... cause like, c'mon you know they're out there

This is real. I don't even know how to photoshop. There was three of us there when I took this and none of us saw it till we looked at it on my digi-cam...

Picture667.jpg

Here's the sequence. I took three pictures seconds apart because my camera shows the flick right after you take it.

first flick...

Picture666.jpg

I'm like... what the fuck is that? so I take the second flick...

Picture667.jpg

then we're looking at the screen like "what the fuck???

So I take the third flick...

Picture668.jpg

This is what it looked like to us the whole time. Nobody was smoking either.

I still keep this on my camera and everyone that looks at it says that it looks like a ghost coming out of the boarded up crib and flying off.

I aint saying it's def a ghost, but it's def real pictures though.

the most common thing behind that is it was probably cold as fuck and you accidently took a flick with your breath infront of it. Im suprised after busting a tag you didnt get an "orb"- or in most cases dust from an old building or that Rusto particles floating in the air. In most cases the human mind will make images of faces out of things that are generally not there. For example- take a flick of ANY cemetary- you WILL find somebody standing in the backround. If you ever saw an actual floating orb or even an apparition- then grab your camera and start shooting away- i find it hard to believe that you can flick nothing and find somthing later you know?

<~ Ghost buster

Originally posted by solo-one@Apr 27 2005, 03:37 AM

CARRIE A DIFFERENT SHIRT JUST INCASE I GOTTA GIVE A RUN I COULD SWITCH UP SHIRTS IT WORKED A COUPLE TIMES IF I DONT BRING A EXTRA SHIRT I DONT LIKE TO PAINT.

"This has helped out before. Doing a hot spot early, chased within 5 minutes, everyone splits, 2 of us left. 5-0 everywhere.

Put hoodie and bag in a bush to collect later, put on a long-sleeved shirt half with top buttons undone. Pick up an emptyish beer bottle and stagger a bit when walking.

Po-po pulled up right next to us, staring at us. Driving along at walking pace. We start laughing and play fighting and they drive off.

Close call."

Originally posted by WhiteOx@Apr 26 2005, 04:26 PM

I like seeing the cops out and about when I'm painting just so long as they don't see me...

I'm the same, i like to see police early on in the night, then i sort of feel like that got them out of the way for the evening.

One of the things I dont like is when its too quiet,even though this should make things easier It always makes me uneasy so I dont do nearly as much.

Originally posted by BARRY CLAVA+Apr 27 2005, 09:01 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (BARRY CLAVA - Apr 27 2005, 09:01 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-WhiteOx@Apr 26 2005, 04:26 PM

I like seeing the cops out and about when I'm painting just so long as they don't see me...

I'm the same, i like to see police early on in the night, then i sort of feel like that got them out of the way for the evening.

One of the things I dont like is when its too quiet,even though this should make things easier It always makes me uneasy so I dont do nearly as much.

[/b]

True True True...

Seeing the cops even 30 seconds after leaving the crib is a good omen...

If I'm bombing, I prefer wearing my expensive clothes. I seem to have better luck when I'm wearing expensive clothes. But that means I ain't climbing or walking through nothing!

I also make sure not to read my horoscope on any day I'm doing something risky, like doing graffiti, writing a test, whatever. From childhood, I've noticed that I've had terrible days whenever I read my horoscope.

There's a few others, but this is getting long winded, and I haven't even done a fillin in about a month, so whatever.

i always buy a few loosy cigarettes, even if i have a pack.

and some lil debbies or some shit, for 5 am snacks.

always at the same spot.

i also don't wear anything too covered in paint.

and always my lucky shirt, and my lucky tunnel shoes, when i do tunnels.

and sometimes i'll have some bitch feed me three pancakes while rubbing my balls and making her boobies jiggle, while i wiggle my toes, na mean. one.

Originally posted by CACashRefund@Apr 27 2005, 03:55 AM

Yeah thats why i waer a black shirt over a white one when i go out. That way if theyre looking for a guy in a black shirt, theres no way they could even confuse that with a guy in white one, different contrast yaddimean? Well, thats for shirts. Everything else though, is a different matter.

Im doing this from now on, thanks for the idea.