Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Ugly Girls That Think They're Too Hot For YOU

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Grandpa@Apr 23 2005, 06:24 PM

i threw a house party a couple weeks back, and my boy was talking to some chick and her friends...i came over to say whats up and the girl tried dishing out some attitude to me, i bitched her out in front of the whole party and told her that shes in no condition to be giving anyone a fucking attitiude and that if i was sober i wouldnt have even spoken to her, i also told her that girls like her are only good for the bang and ditch anyway, and she could get the fuck out of my party if she was gonna come at me like that.

well, it's wrong for a chick to give an attitude to you for saying whats up in the first place, but for someone to diss you at YOUR OWN HOUSE PARTY, that's just means that broad deserves to be pimp slapped like no broad has ever been pimp slapped before. and then kicked out.

Originally posted by Weapon X@Apr 24 2005, 03:37 AM

But for real, Toronto is horrible when it comes to snobby girls. We might have some lookers, but they don't give a fuck if you're a baller or whatever - unless you're a celebrity, you gotta work for that pussy. Often.

I've noticed that whenever i've been in Toronto too.. fucking broke-ass, ugly bitches acting like they own the show..even the desperate ghetto birds are getting picky and stuck up.

Originally posted by Tough Love@Apr 24 2005, 03:30 AM

here are the snobby bitchy ugly girl types:

88134947_m.jpg

90629624_l.jpg

90931084_m.jpg

"Im big and beautiful, im all woman baby, im too good for you!"

i dont know why you'd give those moles the chance to give you lip.

ie, why anyone would talk to them

Originally posted by fatalist@Apr 24 2005, 01:03 PM

Fuck snooty bitches! i'll straight slap one, sucks cause one of my close girlfriends is stuckup as shit, aw, i can't slap her though, but i'll cuss her the fuck out, and tell her to act right.

MAMI PON LA HOYA, QUE AQUI 'TA TU CALDO!

M E R O E

EL.CANGRI

Originally posted by MEROJUANA+Apr 24 2005, 06:10 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MEROJUANA - Apr 24 2005, 06:10 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-fatalist@Apr 24 2005, 01:03 PM

Fuck snooty bitches! i'll straight slap one, sucks cause one of my close girlfriends is stuckup as shit, aw, i can't slap her though, but i'll cuss her the fuck out, and tell her to act right.

MAMI PON LA HOYA, QUE AQUI 'TA TU CALDO!

M E R O E

EL.CANGRI

[/b]

ay papi, yo te doy la gasolina! ;)

Why even waste your time talking to them If they arent that hot ?!?!

I dont even bother talking to ugly fat girls, My standards are higher than that. Id rather waste my time getting rejected by the hottest girl in the place than settling for less . Its worth the risk.

the question as to whether or not someone would or should waste their time on talking to an ugly or fat girl isnt the issue. the issue is that most girls dont know their place. guys as a whole let this happen because in general the male species is made up of a bunch of grimy horndogs. this attitude ruins it for the rest of us, especially for mediocre looking guys trying to take down an average girl at the end of the night. as a result of this inflated ego these girls have, we all suffer.