Ugly Girls That Think They're Too Hot For YOU

Grandpa

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by fatalist@Apr 24 2005, 01:03 PM

Fuck snooty bitches! i'll straight slap one, sucks cause one of my close girlfriends is stuckup as shit, aw, i can't slap her though, but i'll cuss her the fuck out, and tell her to act right.

MAMI PON LA HOYA, QUE AQUI 'TA TU CALDO!

M E R O E

EL.CANGRI

Originally posted by MEROJUANA+Apr 24 2005, 06:10 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MEROJUANA - Apr 24 2005, 06:10 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-fatalist@Apr 24 2005, 01:03 PM

Fuck snooty bitches! i'll straight slap one, sucks cause one of my close girlfriends is stuckup as shit, aw, i can't slap her though, but i'll cuss her the fuck out, and tell her to act right.

MAMI PON LA HOYA, QUE AQUI 'TA TU CALDO!

M E R O E

EL.CANGRI

[/b]

ay papi, yo te doy la gasolina! ;)

Why even waste your time talking to them If they arent that hot ?!?!

I dont even bother talking to ugly fat girls, My standards are higher than that. Id rather waste my time getting rejected by the hottest girl in the place than settling for less . Its worth the risk.

the question as to whether or not someone would or should waste their time on talking to an ugly or fat girl isnt the issue. the issue is that most girls dont know their place. guys as a whole let this happen because in general the male species is made up of a bunch of grimy horndogs. this attitude ruins it for the rest of us, especially for mediocre looking guys trying to take down an average girl at the end of the night. as a result of this inflated ego these girls have, we all suffer.