Speeding ticket anyone?

-Rage-

First person reported on a cell phone, well the little helicopter in the skyI think its called ghetto bird clocked him. He received a dui because they said he was high on drugs that they couldnt test for in his blood breath or urine. I wasnt there but I have seen the ticket. I give this cat some credit cause he isnt really creative enough to come up with something like that.

My worst ticket was for 88 in a 55, I was pulled over by three cops, taken out of my lowrider truck and got to sit there while they emptied my belongings on to the shoulder. Mostly I received tickets for being too low or tinted windows. Limo all around baby.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

ive never gotten out of a ticket-probably cuz im black and if its not that its cuz im filipino-jk. the cops are nice and give my a ticket for 10 over which is better than what its supposed to be, wait for the court date and pay half. so my ticket is $46. thats how we do things up in nevada suckas. is it like that other places (wait for court date and get your ticket reduced)?

Originally posted by suburbian bum

shit man, 32 miles an hour on a skateboard is pretty fucking fast. i dont know if i totally beleive you. I mean, goin that fast on a bike gets pretty scarry.

Going fast is fun. Bombing huge hills and feeling the speed wobbles. Not knowing if there is a peeble that is going to send you eating shit. Or hanging onto a car and having them floor it for no reason but to do it. Seeing your friend hanging onto a car going 25 or 30 and hitting a pothole. Getting drug for 15 feet or so cause there dumbass didn't let go right away. Laughing at them til you realize 1/2 their body is now a road rash and they can't get up. Laughing about it again in a month looking at the scars and saying boy that was fucking dumb. Believe me or not. I don't give a shit. But I will always laugh about it. Good times.

• 4 weeks later...

Hey CATS if that story is how it happened, tell your boy to talk to lawyers, there are mad lawyers that will take that case for free.............................he can make serious dough off of that situation. They can pull 911 tapes that he was calling in a drive bye, they cant charge you with dui if they have no proof of dui, anybody would peel out if theyre were shots going off.....the whole story is fucked...I would be getting paid, fuck that

one night my four friends had the bright idea of going fishing after a night of drinking. so they got their gear together and drove three hours out to bumble fuck. they went fishing until the afternoon and then still intoxicated and without any sleep attempted to drive back home. well everyone passed out including the driver. my friends foot began pressing harder on the petal and began to speed up rather than slow down, luckily the highway was straight. the woman in front of him saw him approaching in her rearview and sped up, 80, 90, 100 until finally she panicked and pressed on the brakes and my friend smashed into her going 110. i can't explain why the moron didn't change lanes. but all my friends awoke to the hood of the car wrapped around the windshield and smoke filling the car. other drivers had testified that my friend had been sleeping for atleast 10 mintues as they witnessed his car passing them with everyone passed out. they were beeping and trying to get his attention. luckily everyone was okay. the police felt so sorry for my dumbass friend and his totalled car that they didn't take them to jail for the 4 empty bottles of jack daniels in the car.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

i was driving through a smallish town, on the main street type section where all the little shops were with people walking around...this was a friday nite and the place was somewhat busy. the road is only one way going either way...speed limit is i think 30 and there are a lot of cars and cross walks. oh and when my car gets up to around 50 it starts shaking a little, not bad but you can tell your going fast enough...in other words, theres no way im doing more than 35 on this road because i dont drive like that especially in crowded tight areas...get pulled over and asked if i know how fast i was going..i say i dont know, maybe 30 or so...cop says i was doing 53 (not a chance) and writes a ticket.

i still think it has something to do with me having three friends of mine in the car who happen to be black, but thats just me..

$110 ticket...they are a bitch i tell ya

• 3 weeks later...

only cause rage just linked it, but i heard a story yesterday on the news....in finland they base speeding tickets on income....higher the income higher the ticket...anyways an exec. from nokia, the equivalent of the government over there, was caught speeding on his cycle....the fine:

108,000 (yes, american dollars)

he was going 20 miles over the limit

ouch...and bump....

Originally posted by T.T Boy

heres a nice example of speeding.

me and my buddy were doing 240 in a playground zone(yes we were on a street bike) at 1 oclock in the after noon. got pulled over.....about to get the liscence cut when my boy tells the cop his daughter is being born (which was actually happening) got let off by the cop.

i seriously think you meant kilometers an hour, right?

you are canadian? yes?

240 would roughly be about 150 mph give or take a few?

Archived