Happy 4/20

IHeartFr8s

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Yeah...I'm pretty happy about it. One less fake ass loser on the wining team. Go drink some beer and drive off a cliff you COCK EATING ASSLOVIN' FAGGOT FUCKER

speaking of fake...aren't you excentric cultists not supposed to use racial/homophobic slurs? at least thats what all the other SxE guys i knew taught me before they gave up.

how many straight edgers does it take to drink a 6 pack of beer?

1 after all dudes friends leave.

:innocent:

I like your use of big words... it makes you look stupid and sound like an asshole. I'm not straight edge... i just hate you and the rest of the gang of mindless idiots. Dude, why don't you just smoke another bowl. It'll help you cope with the fact that your a shitty person.

Originally posted by ArtistikFunk@Apr 21 2005, 08:41 AM

Not gunna even waste my time..I'll just fire a hard bolo dead to his grill

& watch him call in sick to work cause he has no teeth to talk..

I can't speak dumbass so you'll need to say that again. But you probally forgot your password because you were SOOOOOOOooooo.... stoned. You're just another cop-out on life PotHead. Get a job, get a life, and tell me when your intelegent enough to not come of as an idiot. You're straight up GANSTA', you faggot ass loser. One more thing... crack is the way to go... you'll die faster.

to the orangeduck. I hate weed because my father and mother broke up because he smoked to much weed and forgot to pick me you from the girlscouts :gaga: . Is that why you have so much haterade in your life you whiney lil bitch :huh2: . Smoke one and enjoy life you conservative cocksucker!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol lol lol lol lol :haha:

Originally posted by orangenblacksocks@Apr 21 2005, 01:10 AM

WEED + GRAFF / RETARDS = GAY

I know you smoke weed.haha. Do you realize that you are involved in a hiphop based subculture? And we all know that with hiphop comes weed. haha. Looking at your other posts you obviously run your mouth a good bit. AND the people that you're talking shit to on here paint more than you do. They actually put in work. You sit on the computer all day wishing somebody would take you out because you are too afraid to get down by yourself. My advice to you would be to stop running your mouth, but if you can't do that try to put in work and establish yourself before you start talking shit.

Oh yeah, that Phone is fresh as fuck.

Originally posted by orangenblacksocks+Apr 21 2005, 03:58 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (orangenblacksocks - Apr 21 2005, 03:58 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-ArtistikFunk@Apr 21 2005, 08:41 AM

I can't speak dumbass so you'll need to say that again. But you probally forgot your password because you were SOOOOOOOooooo.... stoned. You're just another cop-out on life PotHead. Get a job, get a life, and tell me when your intelegent enough to not come of as an idiot. You're straight up GANSTA', you faggot ass loser. One more thing... crack is the way to go... you'll die faster.

[/b]

tell me when your "intelegent" enough to not come "of" as an idiot.

it's "probably" with a B and a L, "intelligent" with an I and two L's, AND "off" with two F's you dumbass toy....and that's just the shit you spelled wrong in this one post.

you play yourself in our city, then you play yourself on the internet.....where's the brains in that one buddy?

i don't know if you feel you have to be angry and hateful to make certain people accept you, or if you're just that pissed off at the world....if so, i feel sorry for you....but either way, you're making yourself look like a complete fool.....just relax, look at the flicks, and shut the fuck up.....nobody on here wants to listen to a little kid whine about who gets high and who doesn't......intelligent people don't run their mouths so much, and i would bet at least 70% of the people in here smoke the fuck out of some weed......

....happy 421 bro.....Stoners Fucking Rule.

Originally posted by alabama+Apr 21 2005, 04:41 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (alabama - Apr 21 2005, 04:41 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by orangenblacksocks@Apr 21 2005, 03:58 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-ArtistikFunk@Apr 21 2005, 08:41 AM

tell me when your "intelegent" enough to not come "of" as an idiot.

it's "probably" with a B and a L, "intelligent" with an I and two L's, AND "off" with two F's you dumbass toy....and that's just the shit you spelled wrong in this one post.

you play yourself in our city, then you play yourself on the internet.....where's the brains in that one buddy?

i don't know if you feel you have to be angry and hateful to make certain people accept you, or if you're just that pissed off at the world....if so, i feel sorry for you....but either way, you're making yourself look like a complete fool.....just relax, look at the flicks, and shut the fuck up.....nobody on here wants to listen to a little kid whine about who gets high and who doesn't......intelligent people don't run their mouths so much, and i would bet at least 70% of the people in here smoke the fuck out of some weed......

....happy 421 bro.....Stoners Fucking Rule.

[/b]

LEPO IS GAY

Originally posted by Ruben

Do you realize that you are involved in a hiphop based subculture? And we all know that with hiphop comes weed. haha.

Bullshit. Writing has fuck all to do with hiphop. Weed even less so. Fuck 4-20. Smoke when you feel like it

And, for the record, every pic on this thread is shit. Only the 'Lyes' silver + that TKO hit stops my eyes bleeding.