inner voices

dosoner

organ donor, you better get in on this one.

A) The voices are emanations of my fractured psyche, aspects of old wounds that I had silenced through denial. When I did the drugs, my emotional barriers came down, and they began to howl. However, during the past six months, I've devoted myself almost exclusively to facing my past and the garbage that lies therein, and I feel as though I've made peace with myself. I'm also remarkably functional for a schizophrenic, so the pure insanity clause seems out of the question.

B) The voices are actually exterior psychic emantions - bits of garbage and noise that other humyns toss off while thinking. My normal psychic barrier have been shattered by the chemicals, leaving me open to other people's heads. This would make sense, save for the coherence and purpose of the "main" voice, which certainly doesn't make statements that any normal humyn would think in their day to day lives.

C) I'm actually in contact with what this voice claims itself to be (silly, I know, but I have to consider the possibility), the voice of God (capitalization optional there, and please don't think that I'm Jesus freak or anything. It's actually rather embarrassing). This would make sense save for the fact that it doesn't explain the "garbage" that I seem to regularly pick up.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

one tiem i had a capri sun and it had no straw and i was too high to go grab another one..so at first i tried jusyt poking the hole and squeezing it but it didnt werk..so i had to bite off the top half ans drink like a cup..makes no sense to me..why they are so hard to drink ou of ..im prolly just to high..

one tiem i had a capri sun and it had no straw and i was too high to go grab another one..so at first i tried jusyt poking the hole and squeezing it but it didnt werk..so i had to bite off the top half ans drink like a cup..makes no sense to me..why they are so hard to drink ou of ..im prolly just to high..

all the way dude! capri sun reps haaaaaaaaard...i go through cases of the shit because theyre so small, at least thats how it WAS. Now they got the superbig pouches, my "prayers" have been answered. as far as the straws go, when mine break i just vampire it by using the remanants of the straw to open the hole and suck that shit out like i was a overpriced saigon whore.

nsk-vc

Voices to Boogie to capri sun. Damn this thread is in a steep nosedive.

About the voices, I hear them too, They say you should be nice to seeking. About them being Boogie, there is a good possibility. And to all the capri sun drinkers. Bottoms up. They still use that space age plastic that never seems to keep your drink cool.

im not quite following this post but uhh... thanks for a topic for me. oh and about voices in my head. mine aren't really there, which means i have little conciounce, which is probably a bad thing. oh well, no regrets. i think the voices are you brain speaking to you in a way it knows you will hear it. weither you think it's god or not is up to your brain. my girl friend told me the voice in her head bites her in the throat when she needs to smoke pot. go figure that one out, im half way.

Archived