$PCF$CMA$FTL$

NutSonyourChiN

Re: $PCF$CMA$FTL$

THERE USE TO BE 3 OR 4 TKO HEADS IN THE BAY AREA IN THE 90'S AND I USE TO KICK IT WITH TWO OF THEM OUT HERE IN THE EAST BAY ALL THE FUCKIN' TIME . NOW TKO HEADS COME TO OAKLAND AND GO OVER MY SHIT WHEN I WAS ONE OF THE ONLY PEOPLE DOIN SHIT WITH THE SMALL NUMBER OF WRITERS BACK THEN . I GUESS THAT'S WHAT I GET FOR CHANGING MY NAME FROM BACK THEN . KINGS DON'T CARE[/color][/font]

THE ONLY TKO HEAD IN THE EAST BAY RIGHT NOW (BAER) ISNT EVEN DOWN WITH THE OG TKO FOLKS IN THE SCO, BELIEVE ME I KNOW, MY BOYS DONT EVEN KNOW THAT NIGGA AND THEY BEEN PUTTIN DOWN TKO FOR DAMN MORE THAN HALF A DECADE NOW

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

seriously why don't you clowns start a HR thread to do all your self-promo? ya'll act like you're nuetral commentators when you're really just trying to get more fame off a few cross outs and go over's.

1st of all

ill scrape you anytime....fuck graff!!

say what you want you cant whoop me:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

THE ONLY TKO HEAD IN THE EAST BAY RIGHT NOW (BAER) ISNT EVEN DOWN WITH THE OG TKO FOLKS IN THE SCO, BELIEVE ME I KNOW, MY BOYS DONT EVEN KNOW THAT NIGGA AND THEY BEEN PUTTIN DOWN TKO FOR DAMN MORE THAN HALF A DECADE NOW

all i know is Amend capped like 2 Tko's on the bridge...and hes still runnin 8/

Mta is killin TKo in LA....ride any LA freeway and youll see it...

and ps

Cracbaby

your not up at all homie!!!?

fuck another TKO from l.a! this is one old TKO from east bay back in 1991 with about 40 member of TKO! STASH,MEAN,BREW,DRIPS,BOMBS,DASH,TERMS,KOSE,FAX,IANER,KEREPT and i was trying to remmeber but i have no time! fuck all those scrap killa! NORTHERNER X4!

are you joking old man?

These CKT's moved to MY city and spot jocked all my shit and got half of it buffed. They did NOT hit original spots, they only went next to me. They even got huge crew rollers buffed, they got roofs that ran for 4 years buffed. There were so many blank roofs to get, and they got none.

We caught those skinny little chumps. You should have seen them turn white with fear and drive off on 4 flat tires, hub caps shooting off like metal frizbees. They moved back to the bay real quick, Classic shit

^ where was that?

anyways.. nobody cares about either tko in this thread. yeah, we are cool with the LA tko, some of our boys from Northern cali are down with them so they are cool.. and yeah, i am tight with those eastbays tkos, brews is the homie, even though i ain't seen him in years.. oh, and i got more than a decade of being down with kose/640.. funny, how many 640s were in US, and now you see all these obscure eastbay nobodys pushing the shit.. all from the suburbs, it used to go hella dumb in the east O.. not san lorenzo.. but whatevs.. it's the CMA/PCF/FTL thread. back to the subject. we rule the school.

WHATS REALLY FUCKING IRRITATING IS ENSUE DRIVING KAMOE AND BAER AROUND TO SHOW THEM SPOTS AND THEY JUST GO OVER WHOEVER THEY WANT!! FIND YOUR OWN FUCKIN' SPOTS . YOU AIN'T GOING TO BE TIGHT FOR JACKING OTHERS SPOTS! WHY ARE TKO KIDS BOMBING WITH CKT HEADS ANYWAY? [/font][/color]

you're just a toy, stop posting unless it's a flic. you're the kid that was crying because kamoe did a throw up over you're toy ass shit. since when is it not ok to go over toys? lolllll....

^ where was that?

anyways.. nobody cares about either tko in this thread. yeah, we are cool with the LA tko, some of our boys from Northern cali are down with them so they are cool.. and yeah, i am tight with those eastbays tkos, brews is the homie, even though i ain't seen him in years.. oh, and i got more than a decade of being down with kose/640.. funny, how many 640s were in US, and now you see all these obscure eastbay nobodys pushing the shit.. all from the suburbs, it used to go hella dumb in the east O.. not san lorenzo.. but whatevs.. it's the CMA/PCF/FTL thread. back to the subject. we rule the school.

its funny how retired writers, none active writers

are on 12 oz

tellin us old war stories...like we care...:rolleyes:

its funny how retired writers, none active writers

are on 12 oz

tellin us old war stories...like we care...:rolleyes:

you better check your words bitch. oc80 has put in his dues while you obviously havent. hes from the old school game and so am i and thats why we both see your weak little war with US as a phony thing that most niggas would just laugh at

now get the fuck off the internet you emo band faggot, go do some more toy ass throwups and waste your time fucking with san francisco. yo shits weak bitch!!!!

WELL BAER IS DOWN WITH ME AND IM OG TKO KOZER AND NO I DONT BELIEVE YOU..HES MY HOMEBOY FROM DENVER AND HE DOES PAINT WITH HEADS OUT IN THE BAY..FUCKING OPEN YOUR EYES... DUMB FUCK ............

can a mod take out crackbaby already? i'm tired of this toy always saying what his friends can do without dropping names. but dropping names of crews he jocks. cake may not be that clean but he does crush a lot more than does... all you gotta say to diss you is state you're name.........................................................................

actually its a silver fill

camera just sucks i think..and yes, vizie is gettin handled..he tries, and yet he fails cuz ensue comes back 10x's harder.wake up

who the fuck is ensue? 10x harder???? than vizie?!!?!? its always easy to slash people out "10 times harder" when they got 10 times as many spots as the dude slashing them !!!!

uhhhm, i coulda swore this WAS the PCF FTL thread....but all i'm seeing is tko jibber jabber, and who has the cooler friends thread? .. wtf? it is good to see Nekst still up, fool used to rock his name so many diff. ways. nekst, nexst, nexs ect. ect. more cma ftl and pcf flicks.

less "rabble rabble rabble" *shakes fist*