the LTS post...

Guest Mesiah

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

The best shit, in the sketchiest places. A great deal of why these pieces are so good in because of where they're at.

THE LAW, I don't think that that mural is one of the freeway ones, unless LA traffic is so bad that they finally installed parking meters. But, many of the LA murals have gone down due to graffiti.

Don't bite.... Don't bite... Don't bite... Don't bite...

(What was going through my head while reading this post)

It's about time my L.A. niggas get some respect on this board! Fuck San Fran, too much extasy and rave for the styles to rock... (And fuck HiFiArt, you niggas are gay...)

• 1 month later...

LTS..

mad props shouts thanks respect and gratitude to donniefrisco..lots of the flicks i posted were his..

peazer

whattup Billz$$..

we gonna show you the biggest balls the baddest...strictly on baller status....

p'z

Excellent thread....Last 2 Stand...If I can get my shit together I'll crank out some flicks by my friend "Arby" or "Aryse"(uh-rise)...I have a few nice ones...once again, nice thread.....

Do it..

ya man i was chillin in the yards the other day and i caught an arby tag from 98..that fool is raw,if youve got flicks of his shit post it forshure man...peacer

Guest Harry Potter

they are for sure taking part in helping push the style and balls envelope that one bit further in graff these days, bug ups to all of them....

for some reason i am never intersested in this shit.

writers in LA and san fran have super sick wild styles and get over in the craziest spots, with 30 color burners. but after seeing like 100,000 flicks of their shit, i kind of get numb to it all and just want to see a straight ltter on a fr8 or something.

its just overkill i guess.

those engins are dope though.

everything is dope.

its beyond dope to the point where i no longer care.

i make no sense. i know this.

• 6 years later...

Archived