PSP NERDS

mr.yuck

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by MaKeItHaPpEn+Apr 20 2005, 12:56 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MaKeItHaPpEn - Apr 20 2005, 12:56 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-AREANKAY@Apr 19 2005, 12:38 PM

0072865806320_500X500.jpg

i like these things and xbox or game cube

Damn i always wanted one of these when i was younger,i had a small one but it was real ghetto brand..ill have one...someday.

[/b]

I had that wheel for my Dreamcast for like a day and then let my "friend" borrow it and that nigga broke it! He still hasnt payed me back!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by napoleon@May 5 2005, 07:34 AM

fuck psp, ive got ds.....that shit is straight up where its at, zelda, final fantasy, mario kart, 007.....when some of these go online....its gonna be crazy, and zelda is just straight up dope.

I don't know what you're talkin about man, ds is aaight... but nothing beats the PSP!!!

full length movies... mp3's... games... flicks... I love mine!!! LOVE IT!

8bbaefcc.jpg

a8725292.jpg

b3368f45.jpg

I just can't understand why any sensible person would want a portable video game system, especially one with a price tag like these. Sure, it's cool for the 12 hour roadtrip I guess, but aside from that it just seems so fruitless. I mean, I never got into video games. I have always felt that everybody I know who is really into electronic gaming is just the biggest fucking toolbox and I would never let myself become anything like them.

Listen, point in case. Not too long ago I was on the subway going to my parents house and a man got on the train, probably in his late 40's. I hate to stereotype but he was totally the "yes, I still live with my mom" type. He had a GameStop Tshirt on, overly sized glasses, bad skin and long, dirty, unkept hair. Total fucking nerd right? Yeah. Well he was so fixated on his portable gaming device, only to look up for a second and drool over the cute girls on the train like an infant with cerebral palsy, that he missed his stop twice over, and was cursing himself for it.

For a split second I thought it was cool that you could take photos with it, but then I realized the person who posted the photos they took actually took pictures with their camera of pictures they took with their PSP. How fucking pointless is that?

I just can't rationalize spending that much money on what is simply another distraction that would keep me from doing what I need to do when I am out, actually trying to accomplish it. I'd just hate going through life going through checkpoints, and spending so much money to do it.

Just my .02, carry on...

You CANT take pictures with it... just like you CAN'T record music with it but you can listen to music... you just save shit onto it...Like a portable album. Granted that if for some unforseen reason a cop would look at it I'd have some explaining to do. But I'm not worried.

Originally posted by HECZONER@May 15 2005, 10:06 AM

You CANT take pictures with it... just like you CAN'T record music with it but you can listen to music... you just save shit onto it...Like a portable album. Granted that if for some unforseen reason a cop would look at it I'd have some explaining to do. But I'm not worried.

Oh, right. Now I just want to know the reason behind you putting photos of your mediocre graffiti on there in the first place.

• 2 months later...