depression & emo music

mr.e

you know me, still same old G, still playing anniversary, crying like a baby...

i've come to the conclusion that me and lauren werent meant to be, so i ended it. but oh no, i cant get outta it that easy, because that would just be fair....

so instead of it being a clean break, i still end up telling her i love her every night

whatever, this made no sense :confused: :beat: :spent:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

the best way for a break up is like pulling off an old band aid..just one rip straight off!..oh sure it might take a bit of the scab with it and some skin, and hurt like god has punished you for all the sins of this world, and it might even get infected and sure you could end up in hospital hooked up to all sorts of drips and.......i'm not helping am i.

I think people really need to start distinguishing between being sad, and suffering from depression. I dont know where you fall Mr. E, so this isnt really directed at you. I just hear the term used too damn much....

am I just a bitter young man? if so ignore me...

"whatever, this made no sense"

when dealing with something as irrational as love, there is no making sense...so dont worry about that mr. e....funny how the things that once made the morning so bright, can make one crawl under the covers the following morning....

"I think people really need to start distinguishing between being sad, and suffering from depression..."

...yeah, i concur...im moody and heavy then most sometimes, but id hardly call it depression...depression is a distortion of reality, where my state is more of a bitter reality, then again maybe im just in denial....people need to be concious of the words they use and how they use them...dont just chuck em around...esp. love....r

november 19th saves the day....

i have seriously never been to an emo show before, do kids really fucking cry at these? im all for comforting some hot emo girls (not the "broken wing" variety) but i swear if some busted girl or some guy is crying and trying to hug me theyre gonna have another thing coming...bulldoze style motherfuckers...hahahaha.

...i love jen but jen loves saves the day... but what can i do?

nsk-vc

same goes for love as depression, careful how you use and when you use the word.

as far as emo kids go, yea they cry at shows.

i know kids that used to tear it up in the pit, then they decided that emo was real cool. a week later someone decided it was a good idea to combine both emo bands and hardcore bands and oh some crazy racist band(when is racist ever a good idea?) in the same show. these newly proclaimed emo kids commenced crying when the pit started. it was wicked lame.

its also wicked lame when kids you know that were super anti-drug start taking drugs because they think it will solve their problems, even though they know that it wont.

ultimatly its not a good idea to do a 180 change.

I am synical. Not depressed really, not emo, kind of sad. My latest bitch (one who I did fall for) and I are also seperating. The best part is I did nothing wrong. She wants to be friends while she finds herself, this includes fucking other people. So I make a stand that we cant be friends if she is going to fuck other people. Am I an ass, or am I doing what you peeps would do? What does THE LAW think, How about the older crowd that knows when a good things really comes and goes?

Should I be the normal dick that I am... or the nice guy......

damned split personalities

Originally posted by mental invalid

people need to be concious of the words they use and how they use them...dont just chuck em around...esp. love....r

"He had a word, too. Love, he called it. But I had been used to words for a long time. I knew that that word was like the others: just a shape to fill a lack; that when the right time came you wouldn't need a word for that anymore than for pride or fear."

William Faulkner - As I Lay Dying. sorry if it isn't terribly relevant, but we talked about the inadequacies of language in english this morning and i just really liked that passage.

"My latest bitch (one who I did fall for) and I are also seperating. The best part is I did nothing wrong..."

...kinda ironic...i know this was probably not malicious, but cats calling youre girl a bitch could be something of an indicator into your relationship issues...and listen man fuck what anyone has to say about what is right and wrong...if you wanna have an open realtionship where you date others, then its your perogative...if thats not the realtionship that you want then thats cool too...no one can sit here and tell you...not even your girl...the same rules apply to her...if thats what she wants then bail, cause trying to please her will drive you insane...you know the answer, its just a question of listening to yourself...and when a good things come and go....oh man...i guess just be happy they came, i know it sucks and youll blame yourself or the other person or just fucked up circumstance, but eventually all the shit will fall away and all youll have left is what you put into it and the lessons it gave...blah, sorry i hate words...cause ive told mysef this, and have learned this first hand, but ya know what when light become dark and she disappears along with what seems everything good, and empty places and faces is all you see, these words wont do shit, only your will to go on will carry you out...

r.

-way to unsuccessful at relationships to be standing on soap boxes

"He had a word, too. Love, he called it. But I had been used to words for a long time. I knew that that word was like the others: just a shape to fill a lack; that when the right time came you wouldn't need a word for that anymore than for pride or fear."

William Faulkner - As I Lay Dying. sorry if it isn't terribly relevant, but we talked about the inadequacies of language in english this morning and i just really liked that passage."-glue

...dam, hell no thats not irrelevant glue...and as one that partakes in creative writing, i could go on and on and on about words and their concrete nature...its why i started painting...cause i was becoming a prisoner to words and sometimes they are so god dam inadequate...check out any of the beats or ee cummings for poets that tackle the issue of words, and try to strip them of their definitions and create new sensations with what they find...dam i miss english class..r

Guest Handjob
Originally posted by mr.e

so instead of it being a clean break, i still end up telling her i love her every night

uhhh, I know....

I live in this state...

Guest dukeofyork
Originally posted by CATS

I am synical. Not....

What does THE LAW think...

if i were the law, my first point would be to say you spelled cynical wrong...

yes indeed deprsion can be a misused word. depresion is a medical condition. but, a more misused word is love. haha how ironic that one missused word could cause you to become another missuesd word. in the end, you realize no on really knows what they are doing

Originally posted by SOZER

november 19th saves the day....

i have seriously never been to an emo show before, do kids really fucking cry at these? im all for comforting some hot emo girls (not the "broken wing" variety) but i swear if some busted girl or some guy is crying and trying to hug me theyre gonna have another thing coming...bulldoze style motherfuckers...hahahaha.

...i love jen but jen loves saves the day... but what can i do?

nsk-vc

ha!! you said bulldoze!! my uncle, rest his soul, taught zack how to play guitar. small ass world.

Originally posted by EatMorGlue

William Faulkner - As I Lay Dying.

shit. thats the most profound thing i've ever read. how conveniant that this comes when i have to write a definition essay on the word love.

Emo...

http://www.michaelcurrydesign.com/Portfolio/images/this_dick_mutherfucker_youdontofficially_have_access2_eat_this_muthafuckin_dick_you_pinwheel_cockfaced_Assholelicking_buttsticking_vermin_wish_he_was_supeior_fucking_shithead__andfinally_eseemotnamregkool_u_rewopetihw_seeking%20innocence_cocksucker_mutherfucker_deutch_andthatsallshewrote_PS_dont_slurrrrp_myRod_anymore_its_sp00gin_time_Hey_eVERYONE_THE_BEST_PART_OF_SEEKING_WENT_DOWN_THE_CRACK_OFhis_mamas_liquor_cabinet_DRRRRRRUUUUMMM_n_BAAAAAAAAAAAASSSS_TripHop_URASLAVE_j_URASLAVE__URASLAVE__URASLAVE__URASLAVE__URASLAVE__URASLAVE__URASLAVE__URASLAVE__URASLAVE__URASLAVE__URASLAVE__URASLAVE__URASLAVE__URASLAVE__URASLAVE__URASLAVE__URASLAVE__URASLAVE__URASLAVE__URASLAVE__URASLAVE__URASLAVE__URASLAVE__URASLAVE__URASLAVE__URASLAVE__URASLAVE__URASLAVE__URASLAVE__URASLAVE__URASLAVE__URASLAVE__URASLAVE__URASLAVE__URASLAVE__URASLAVE__URASLAVE__URASLAVE__URASLAVE__URASLAVE__URASLAVE__URASLAVE__URASLAVE__URASLAVE__URASLAVE__URASLAVE__URASLAVE__URASLAVE__URASLAVE__URASLAVE__URASLAVE__URASLAVE__URASLAVE__URASLAVE__URASLAVE__URASLAVE__URASLAVE__URASLAVE__URASLAVE__URASLAVE__URASLAVE__URASLAVE__URASLAVE__URASLAVE__URASLAVE__URASLAVE__URASLAVE__URASLAVE__URASLAVE__URASLAVE__URASLAVE__URASLAVE__URASLAVE__URASLAVE__URASLAVE__URASLAVE__URASLAVE__URASLAVE__URASLAVE__URASLAVE__URASLAVE__URASLAVE__URASLAVE__URASLAVE__URASLAVE__URASLAVE__URASLAVE__URASLAVE__URASLAVE__URASLAVE__URASLAVE__URASLAVE__URASLAVE__URASLAVE__URASLAVE__URASLAVE__URASLAVE__URASLAVE__URASLAVE__URASLAVE__URASLAVE__URASLAVE__URASLAVE__URASLAVE__URASLAVE__URASLAVE__URASLAVE__URASLAVE__URASLAVE__URASLAVE__URASLAVE__URASLAVE__URASLAVE__URASLAVE__URASLAVE__URASLAVE__URASLAVE__URASLAVE__URASLAVE__URASLAVE__URASLAVE__URASLAVE__URASLAVE__URASLAVE__URASLAVE__URASLAVE__URASLAVE__URASLAVE__URASLAVE__URASLAVE__URASLAVE__URASLAVE__URASLAVE__URASLAVE__URASLAVE__URASLAVE__URASLAVE__URASLAVE__URASLAVE__URASLAVE__URASLAVE__URASLAVE__URASLAVE__URASLAVE__URASLAVE__URASLAVE__URASLAVE__URASLAVE__URASLAVE__URASLAVE__URASLAVE__URASpg.jpg'>

yeah, girls are retarded like that. They make you cry and make you happy and treat you like shit and run around on you and make shit impossible and do everything they can get into wrong and you still fall in love with them and you still do whatever they want. And you get nothing in return except occasionally a wet dick or a birthday present. Thats why I hate girls right now. In fact, most of my crew is on some form of bitch hatin right now. Go out and verbally abuse every girl you see some night. It helps a lot.

Guest THE LAW

My latest bitch (one who I did fall for) and I are also seperating. The best part is I did nothing wrong. She wants to be friends while she finds herself, this includes fucking other people. So I make a stand that we cant be friends if she is going to fuck other people. Am I an ass, or am I doing what you peeps would do? What does THE LAW think, How about the older crowd that knows when a good things really comes and goes?

you did spell cynical wrong.

THE LAW's advice column...hmmm...interesting idea.

DO NOT BE THE NICE GUY...

she can't have it both ways, if she wants to break up, break up. you're playing the chump if you pretend like you're still friends with her while she's doing things that SHE KNOWS are hurtful towards you.

Distance yourself from the situation at all costs...it sounds harsh, but it's the only way you can get away from playing her crazy little head games game. If she's trying to "find herself," YOU DO NOT NEED to be caught in the middle.

THE LAW has spoken.

To: THE LAW, MENTAL INVALID

I do appologize for spelling cynical wrong, my bad.

I will take head to your advice, Here at my place of work there are mostly ladies who think I should be the nice guy. But I feel your opinions voice how I'm feeling and just needed to make sure I wasn't about to derail. Thanks for helping another broher.

Peace to all who chipped in their ideas.

CATS

Guest THE LAW

Here at my place of work there are mostly ladies who think I should be the nice guy.

CATS

THEY ARE WRONG> THEY WILL BE DESTROYED IN THE FIRES. ADMONISH THEM FOR GIVING YOU FALSE COUNSEL>

Archived