Just Copped State your name

2 blaazed

Originally posted by kill-u-bitch@Aug 17 2005, 01:16 AM

SYN was dope but where was EWOK? or them IRAK kids some of the niggas on SYN i never heard of, im a west coast cat i wasnt feelin when foe did some hurt shit over skrew and some and wrote stay on the west cus for the most part we got love for NY here, that niggas on somethin that smells like hate

1) The people in SYN was a pretty good portrayal of who is active right now in NYC. JA, Les, Skuf, Spot, Boner and them make up a good percentage of people making some quality graffiti around here. As far as IRAK and stuff...Maybe if people actually left the "ny graffiti tourist route" of lower Manhattan and Williamsburg, they would see who is really doing shit. I'm not even particularly hating on IRAK or Ewok or anyone in particular....I'm just saying, I drive around a decent amount of the boros and its VERY rare that I'll see fillins of theirs. Especially IRAK.

2) The Foe shit goes back to the beef with MSK. But I dont need to get into that bullshit here again. The board doesnt need it seeing as how theres already been countless threads about the LA river piece.

3) There will be a second SYN dropping very very soon. I'm not going to blow up dudes spot. But it's seeming like itll be insane. No interviews. More bombing. Thats all I'm saying though.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Skag Henry@Aug 12 2005, 03:22 AM

i got state your name about 2 months ago, and its the shit, a nice education in newyork bombing for a tea sipping brit such as i am. So then i ordered history of videgraf volume 1 that was sick. but can someone tell me who the fuck ja is going on about? he keeps talking about some irishman lol.

STATE YOUR NAME IS THE DOG'S BOLLOX..NUFF SAID. BIG UPS TO THE EDUCATED THUG AND THE REST OF THE CREW.... :king:

HENRY WHERE DID YOU GET YOUR VIDEO GRAF FROM??? I HAD IT YEARS AGO ON TAPE, BUT IT WAS A COPY OF A COPY AND ENDED UP DYING ON ME...

SAFE ;)

• 4 years later...