Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
2 blaazed

Just Copped State your name

FUCK,i got it its the best dvd i probabley have.really good interviews and its alll live bombing.really good best of ny graffiti.i suggest getting this shit fast.there is definantly crazy shit in it so this video isnt gonna be like boring shit.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

So basically what i'm taking from all of your feedback is that its worth 25$?

I'm gonna buy this bastard..it looks good as hell!

So basically what i'm taking from all of your feedback is that its worth 25$?

I'm gonna buy this bastard..it looks good as hell!

Originally posted by funetiklee@May 24 2005, 10:59 AM

Like when homeboy is asked what crew he reps he points to his crew in the bottom of his fill, the narrator goes, which one? that one? then asks him about beef and vandal squad to which homeboy smacks his hand wit his fist and grabs his nuts respectively.

KORN IS PROBABLY THE BEST IN THE FILM, HOW YOU GONNA CALL HIM TOY?

STATE YOUR NAME IS FUCKIN SICK, EVERYONE NEEDS TO COP THAT SHIT

"WHEN YOU SEE THAT N-O WITH THE MOTHERFUCKIN BLACK MAN NIGGA, YOU'D BETTER RUN"

Originally posted by fect_9@May 6 2005, 04:35 PM

FUCK DAT! The Art of Story Telling is WAY fuckin better then State your name!! go pick that up!!

hell no

state your name kills all be on the look out for part 2 soon come

the soundtrack blows. most of the interviews are worthless, yo son bullshit that lack any replay value. the old school section should have a spot by itself on the menu.

atleast the action was hot. this movie could have been alot better with the exclusion of most of the interviews.

Watched part of it..Nice shit..On the personal, interviews talkin shit, aint worth it..Pullin a strap talkin bout killin toys made my dick go soft..For the hour that I watched it was pretty good..Nice raw bombing action..I'm loving those chrome rusto tags with a fat cap..Good video though..

Is State Your Name and The Art Of Story Telling worth $46.73?

Bombingscience.com is sellin it as a double DVD package. From what I've seen and read it looks like they are.

I never buy videos. This one caught my eye, which is rare. I'm looking for something that can live up to what I imagine dirty hands would've been like if I ever got a copy. Interveiws in videos make me either hate or love the artists. I don't like finding out someone whose bombing I like, is a fool.

So "State Your Name" has been sitting on my coffee table for 4 days. I'll watch it tonight.

Watched it. Rugged shit. Great bombing footage. Worth the scrill for sure. Some low life scum bags up in NY, guess thats NY. To each thier own. If you love hardcore bombing, you need to own this video... period.

ive seen a ton of graff vids.. and i would have to give this one some credit

by far the best part of the whole dvd is the brooklyn section

the fucking funny faces that they put on the niggas had us dying with laughter - spot and his homies have a brain and a gremlin face, noxer has a crazy ass murderer mask thing, someone else has a crazy jason mask - the interviews are sick

the bombing footage is top notch, nov york paints a bus and two drivers confront him - he keeps painting, absolutely hilarious

tons and tons of really skilled throws painted on streets before your eyes - quality

like someone else up there said, it is long indeed, 2 people i watched it with wound up leaving/falling asleep!

this is an excellent video.

*offtopic - do not buy the dvd 'terror in the burbs' - its more like.. 'terrible legals'! theres some good footage from Lyes WH and ELK Dos, but otherwise this video sucks a dick - basically no bombing and footage of legal walls

stateyournamefront.jpg

NYC bombing is always interesting,defently some highlight on this dvd featuring:ket with a fatcap,veefer inaction,skuf,JA the chinese way,spanish guy get bombed,noxes etc etc and more...

one 4 the collection.

noxer and doink just looked like idiots with their weaponary.

nov york has a wack as fuck handstyle. fair enough, that is a relativly big tag in the beginning of the dvd but my penis could write better than that.

and where the fuck were the trains?

both of them are worth the money.

havent got around to watch state your name but art of storytellin is dope. chip and others highway spots was ill and the other highway stuff. the nace part was dope , the frieght part was dope. all around good money worthy movie

Nov's part was fire, the music for his part was the best cut on there too. Brooklyn was the best part bombing wise no doubt about it. Its well worth the 25 bones.

just wondering, how does this compare to fuk graff or grafcore vol 1 cos there both shit the only good thing in both is the insides by ader/keeps

whats state your name like? is it better than them ones

also is there any trains in it?

fuck graf and graf core were boring compared to SYN......

cant doubt a raw street(great quality)nyc graf dvd.......

art of storytelling was good too