Just Copped State your name

2 blaazed

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the soundtrack blows. most of the interviews are worthless, yo son bullshit that lack any replay value. the old school section should have a spot by itself on the menu.

atleast the action was hot. this movie could have been alot better with the exclusion of most of the interviews.

Watched part of it..Nice shit..On the personal, interviews talkin shit, aint worth it..Pullin a strap talkin bout killin toys made my dick go soft..For the hour that I watched it was pretty good..Nice raw bombing action..I'm loving those chrome rusto tags with a fat cap..Good video though..

I never buy videos. This one caught my eye, which is rare. I'm looking for something that can live up to what I imagine dirty hands would've been like if I ever got a copy. Interveiws in videos make me either hate or love the artists. I don't like finding out someone whose bombing I like, is a fool.

So "State Your Name" has been sitting on my coffee table for 4 days. I'll watch it tonight.

ive seen a ton of graff vids.. and i would have to give this one some credit

by far the best part of the whole dvd is the brooklyn section

the fucking funny faces that they put on the niggas had us dying with laughter - spot and his homies have a brain and a gremlin face, noxer has a crazy ass murderer mask thing, someone else has a crazy jason mask - the interviews are sick

the bombing footage is top notch, nov york paints a bus and two drivers confront him - he keeps painting, absolutely hilarious

tons and tons of really skilled throws painted on streets before your eyes - quality

like someone else up there said, it is long indeed, 2 people i watched it with wound up leaving/falling asleep!

this is an excellent video.

*offtopic - do not buy the dvd 'terror in the burbs' - its more like.. 'terrible legals'! theres some good footage from Lyes WH and ELK Dos, but otherwise this video sucks a dick - basically no bombing and footage of legal walls

• 2 weeks later...

both of them are worth the money.

havent got around to watch state your name but art of storytellin is dope. chip and others highway spots was ill and the other highway stuff. the nace part was dope , the frieght part was dope. all around good money worthy movie

• 3 weeks later...

just wondering, how does this compare to fuk graff or grafcore vol 1 cos there both shit the only good thing in both is the insides by ader/keeps

whats state your name like? is it better than them ones

also is there any trains in it?

• 3 weeks later...

State Your Name was the most honest DVD since Fuk Graff. To date these are the realest DVD's both were done by writers, the only question is what happened to

DEK & PHAME (FUK GRAFF)

NEAR & RHYNO (SYN)

ADER & RAEP (FUK GRAFF)

ADER & FUS (SYN)

TRAP & SK (BOTH)

5MH (BOTH)

most importantly cats coming up can see the ppl who made things happened

P.S. How can DEZZY DEZ (aka DJ KAYSLAY) do Out Of Focus but not appear in the pld school section of State your Name

i got state your name about 2 months ago, and its the shit, a nice education in newyork bombing for a tea sipping brit such as i am. So then i ordered history of videgraf volume 1 that was sick. but can someone tell me who the fuck ja is going on about? he keeps talking about some irishman lol.

SYN was dope but where was EWOK? or them IRAK kids some of the niggas on SYN i never heard of, im a west coast cat i wasnt feelin when foe did some hurt shit over skrew and some and wrote stay on the west cus for the most part we got love for NY here, that niggas on somethin that smells like hate