pooping on the first date

vynal richie

Guest fr8lover

in the early stages of hanging out with my now girlfriend, i was really scared of farting in front of her. i eat really bad so i have gas pretty much on the regular, so every time we were together i had the farts. i remember holding the gas in over and over again and making sure not to even let a SBD go for fear of the smell. i was really trying to impress her with my proper manners and hygine. everytime i left her house, i remember getting into my car, closing the door and letting go farts that were literally around 5-7 seconds on average. just a steady stream of gas and noise that created some of the best farts i had ever let in my entire life. what a relief!

then a month or two down the road, we were hanging out watching tv and i was still kind of iffy about farting in front of her. sure, i'd let a quiet one go now and then and blame the smell jokingly on someone or something else, but i never let any noisy ones go. we were on the couch watching tv real relaxed like and she was laying on me, somehow positioning her ass on my leg. all of a sudden, i heard a muffled sound and my entire leg actually vibrated. she had taken the relationship's fart virginity herself, before i could even break the barrier! ever since then, we fart in front of each other constantly, even via phone if we can't be together. everyone should have a relationship like that.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by vynal richie@Apr 16 2005, 05:40 PM

so my girl is out of town for the weekend and theirs this girl ive been wanting to dig out since the 12th grade . i cal her up set up a date, we go get spanish food some good stuff. we go back to her crib and i gotta shit like really bad. i was trying to play it of but i kept farting and finally i was just like " so how do you fell about pooping on the first date". she looked at me and started laphing

and was like are you serious? anyways to make a long storry short we both had been holding it in and shit one after another and then went and had dope sex but i kept smelling poop.

is this out of line feedback..

This made me laugh out loud, especially when you asked if this was out of line.

I'm glad it worked out.

Originally posted by fr8lover@Apr 18 2005, 08:07 PM

in the early stages of hanging out with my now girlfriend, i was really scared of farting in front of her. i eat really bad so i have gas pretty much on the regular, so every time we were together i had the farts. i remember holding the gas in over and over again and making sure not to even let a SBD go for fear of the smell. i was really trying to impress her with my proper manners and hygine. everytime i left her house, i remember getting into my car, closing the door and letting go farts that were literally around 5-7 seconds on average. just a steady stream of gas and noise that created some of the best farts i had ever let in my entire life. what a relief!

then a month or two down the road, we were hanging out watching tv and i was still kind of iffy about farting in front of her. sure, i'd let a quiet one go now and then and blame the smell jokingly on someone or something else, but i never let any noisy ones go. we were on the couch watching tv real relaxed like and she was laying on me, somehow positioning her ass on my leg. all of a sudden, i heard a muffled sound and my entire leg actually vibrated. she had taken the relationship's fart virginity herself, before i could even break the barrier! ever since then, we fart in front of each other constantly, even via phone if we can't be together. everyone should have a relationship like that.

wahhhhhhhhhhhahahahh!

i was in a relationship like that but it didn't work out..

oh shit. the castle. I broke down the other day and ate some white castle. i think i was drunk. Yep i was drunk and i had a sudden craving. I rode my skateboard to white castle and woke up around 5:30 Am. I thought i was dying my stomach was that tore up. I try to ignore the WC urge. every so often i bow down to the slider and later pay the porcelin goddess with some brown apple splatter.

This guy I know was fucking some girl I know and she was getting really wet and hes pretty smooth so he was like 'your pretty juicy aye?' and she was like 'uh, yeah, sure am' then he started smelling piss and she had wet herself. Turns out she has a mad bladder problem.

HAHA.

just a few days ago i was sleeping with a lady i've been dating for a while now.. but i have never farted in front of. so i wake up at about 5am and let one of those bed vibrating morning thunders out of my ass. i was on my back so the bed took the full brunt of the vibration. then i rolled over on my side and realized i wasn't alone. there she was with her eyes open staring in a half amazed half asleep look. i laughed, she rolled her eyes and pushed me away and gave a little chuckle and then we went back to sleep.