WHY WATCH MLB

DOS2HS

Like many others I know , I have to say that Major League Baseball is extremely boring when it comes down to post season play . Why ? Because of the f@cking Yankees . It seems like the Yankees are so freakin super human . Here we have Seattle Mariners winning 116 games crushing all year round and fall to the Bronx Bombers . Now thats a freakin shame . The Yankees without a doubt have a chance at sweeping the Arizona Diamondbacks . Are you also dissapointed with the whole year of baseball to end up in the same sh@t for the fourth year straight ?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

...start spreading the news....im leaving today....i wanna be a part of it:

NEW YORK! NEW YORK!

hahahahaha...4-peat again....fuck seattle....i love that city....but come one they were no way a 116 win team...schilling(sp?) and johnson, should be interesting though....god i love october, new england fall, and the yanks in the world series..........r

i hate the damn yankees...first they jacked babe so long ago then they jack roger af few years ago...what the fuck...and roger clemens is a hater...i watched an interview with him and he was steady dissin on boston...it may have been for the best that we lost him...we got pedro now, who i think is a much better picther then clemens...this season sucked as usual for the poor old redsox...sure they picked up manny...but thier whole roster was practicly out the first half of the season...and guess what, the sox did better in the first half of the season then when after they got their players that were on the injury list back...what the fuck?? the damn red sox cant make shit out of anything...now everet wants to be traded since the sox suck, i dont think its a money issue as he claims it is...he wants a fucking series title and i cant blame him...hes not going to get it with boston...and management fired jimmy...jimmy was tha man, and they have forever fucked the redsox over by firing him...hopefully well pick up some talent next season...oh yeah....i hate the yakees...

tough being a red sox fan, the "all-star slump" gets em every year...every year i gotta hear about the bosox until after the break, when they come sliding down...and sector, i wouldnt say we jacked shit...the red sox make lousy trades...plus we got clemens from toronto, who won a cy young after the red sox management said he was over the hill, and hell probably win another this year...but youre flustered and thats alright considering its october, the sox are done and all youll have to look forward to is the bruins and celtics....ouch....hahahahaha...r

Originally posted by mental invalid

tough being a red sox fan, the "all-star slump" gets em every year...every year i gotta hear about the bosox until after the break, when they come sliding down...and sector, i wouldnt say we jacked shit...the red sox make lousy trades...plus we got clemens from toronto, who won a cy young after the red sox management said he was over the hill, and hell probably win another this year...but youre flustered and thats alright considering its october, the sox are done and all youll have to look forward to is the bruins and celtics....ouch....hahahahaha...r

my bad...i forgot clemens was even in toronto...he didnt stay there too long...but he was playing for the sox first...im not saying hes not a great pitcher, he is....as for your bruins celtics comment, im only a baseball and football fan, so i get to watch the patriots continue to lose...they have been doing well lately and quite a bit better without bledsoe though...i doubt theyll keep that up though...as you can imagine im a curtis martin hater and a bill parcels hater too...damn jets....

Originally posted by crso

arizona has a chance only when randy or curt are pitching . so the only way they will win is if they both pitch twice each in the series.

if it goes 7 games, and they lead off with the 2 of them, they will pitch twice each.

don't sleep on arizonas offence either.

fuck the yankees...

bastards..

down here in florida, it seems that shops only want to sell yankee gear and jackets..

i was told by a coworker that she was looking for a braves jacket and all there was at the store was yankee jackets...the fuckin clerk said the yankees were "america's team"...havent the braves been dubbed that title for quite some time? :rolleyes:

yankee hatin runs in my family...dad's from cambridge, ma originaly..hardcore boston bruins/celtics/sox fan...hated nyy with a passion...

go arizona

I see alot of folks aint feelin the yankees either . Im an INDIANS fan to the end .Freakin Yankees always wind up with an INDIAN . Jeff Manto , Dave Justice , Will Cordero many more but this is true lol .. that if the D-backs pitch" Johnson and Schilling only"*(immmpossible) they would have a shot .

well any way F@ck the YANKEES ! BUT i LOVE ny LOL

Archived