GASFACE UPDATE:

Pfffffffffft

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the first page bums me out...

and the sad part is no matter what happens to the economy and if there is no conflict anyplace gas will NEVER go that low again because the companies and governments know the people will pay no matter how retarded the prices are...

the people will pay no matter how retarded the prices are...

I remember last year when gas prices were really high, People were selling their bigger cars and noticed more people on bikes.

As soon as it starts to warm up, its going to happen again.

I know there is two hacks to gain gas millage.

For Diesel, you need to go and get some cooking oil from restaurants that they dump out and filter it.

For Gas, you need to built a container that will produce HYDROGEN and introduce it into the intake. We did this in college and it works.

I think the budget was 70dollars.

I've been hyper-miling and saving a lot of gas. If I drive under 2 RPM's and only go over 2 to get my car to change gears, I can get about 40 more miles a tank. The only thing that sucks is you drive like a fucking grandma and people get pissed at you for going slow as shit... but fuck 'em