GASFACE UPDATE:

Pfffffffffft

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have 2 cars....

A 1977 Ford LTD(which has been holding down fort in the driveway)

A 1972 Dodge Dart(which gets good milage)

but fuck all that......

these days I ride the metro,walk or ride my mountain bike

I've been saving money for other things like getting wasted and batteries for my walkman.perfect.

oh yeah....gas is $2.56 a gallon for the cheap oxygenated shit.

Originally posted by test pattern+Apr 17 2005, 07:57 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (test pattern - Apr 17 2005, 07:57 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-saraday@Apr 14 2005, 05:51 PM

$2.09-2.15 unleaded

south Louisiana.. (it's gone down in the past 2 weeks)

hell yeah it has. i drove out to nawleanzzzzz from houston two weeks ago. it was about 2.20.

right now in houston it's about 2.15.

[/b]

it varies depending on where in LA you are.. especially if you fill-up closer to the interstate or in the city..

sometimes i drive out of my way to the cheapest station i can find, but i realize it really isn't saving me that much money.

i want one of these:

(civic hybrid)

Hybrid%20Left%20Side.jpg

the toyota prius gets better gas mileage, but dear god, they're fucking HIDEOUS!@#

04prius6289_full.jpg

• 1 month later...

i remember there was this huge article in car and driver magazine about how there was no reason not to buy the premium over the cheap stuff ...well, that was the conclusion they came to at the end of the article. ever since then i always bought the cheap stuff...

edit*

"not to buy the premium over the cheap stuff"

come to think of it, i just figured out it's only like a 100-150 dollar per year difference to use premium over the cheap stuff...and i notice a difference in my cars performance when i use premium...the newer cars computers actually can tell if you're using premium or not and change the cars performance so you don't fuck the car up trying to drive like a racecar champ on cheap gas...fuck, but car and driver said...

• 1 month later...