• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Pfffffffffft

GASFACE UPDATE:

Originally posted by villain@Apr 14 2005, 07:18 PM

We are all getting ripped off....

go ahead... ask me how...

Ah, villian, i'm not even going to ask how, cause i know you'll put it down homie.

This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by fatalist+Apr 14 2005, 03:55 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (fatalist - Apr 14 2005, 03:55 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-villain@Apr 14 2005, 07:18 PM

We are all getting ripped off....

go ahead... ask me how...

Ah, villian, i'm not even going to ask how, cause i know you'll put it down homie.

[/b]

:haha:

Well I'm going to tell you anyways...

The fuel shortage is artificially created.

As you can see here:

http://www.census.gov/foreign-trade/statis...ts/i211111.html

We get over 70% of our fuel from the Americas... Namely Canada, Mexico, Venezuela etc...

By controlling middle eastern oil it is a move to control the oil flow in Eurasia, particularly to control our greatest industrial allies Germany and Japan to keep them dependent on us. Though there is greater and greater trade recently with Russia due to our empirical maneuvering. Russia has astronomical amounts of natural resources.

There is no shortage... As evinced here:

http://www.latimes.com/business/la-040405u...-home-headlines

The US oil and gas companies are doing quite well for themselves, as all the extra profits allowed chevron-texaco to acquire unocal. (Condoleeza Rice must be happy)

I paid $2.26 last night to fill my tank up. Gas prices are really a pain in the ass when you have to drive for work. Whats even worse is I am payed in cash so I can't write this stuff off. I guess that it all evens out.

wow

right now the gas station 2 blocks from my house is $1.98

which is real good, last week it was 2.35

wow 1.98, imagine that.....fucking too expensive, if they are going to charge so much for this shit they should up the pay everywhere....

Northern Cali. Oakland..$2.89 to $2.95 Premium..$2.51 to $2.62 Cheap shit..I pump Half n Half..I have a newer car so I cant really pump cheap shit, but prices are makin me do that shit..

i usually get premium which is completely unneccasary (i thought i could spell but apparently not) for my blazer but its about 2.23 at race trac... in the great DFW of course

Jersey got some of the lowest gas prices in the country (i think we #4). I paid like $2.05 yesterday fo regular but that was only cause i was on fumes and couldn't go to the cheap jawn in my town. I got dem 99 cent Arizona iced tea tall boys buy one get one free so that made up for it.

yes i have an suv (suv hater block : on) and i pay $2.51 for unleaded.

atleast 65.00 to fill up. fuck suv's now a days.

oh and PLUS a spicey italian sausage and a 99 cent arizona green tea, comes to about 67.75

Originally posted by DEE38@Apr 15 2005, 02:08 PM

yes i have an suv (suv hater block : on) and i pay $2.51 for unleaded.

atleast 65.00 to fill up. fuck suv's now a days.

Hahahahahaha, are you fucking serious? Haha! That's what you get for having a piece of shit SUV. I bet you have to fill it up every couple of days, too. I fill up my Mazda once a week and it costs about 25 bucks to fill.