Vacationland

oOsoupOo

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Just spotted an old Erupto tag still existing on Free St. yesterday. Cheers to Turdle, Vane, Koi and crew for lighting up the underpass along 295 with outlines this week. That nice Raket piece ran there for a good few weeks recently, that was cool to see. Also cheers to Main for returning to that rooftop along Marginal and finishing the job. Great to see so much action around these parts nowadays !

Nice ALKE<>TED catch.

I remember hanging with TED and ALKE a ways back. We crashed this party at some rich chicks house in (A town im not going to name) ME. We proceeded to drink all there beer, then TED and ALKE appear out of the basement. Ted was wearing a little girls shirt with black spandex and Alke was wearing a little girls pink snow suit that was so small his junk was hanging out, a set of cowgirl boots and a straw hat. Mind you this was at a jock party with a bunch of football players. After all the jocks made fun of them and took turns hitting Alke in the gut, we stole a handle of Vodka and proceeded down to the sea side dock.

From there we borrowed a small skiff (or boat) the people from the party were running down the docks after us and the dam engine would not start. just when it look like doom for us and our ships crew Alke pulled the motor on and we wizz out of there so fast he almost fell out of the boat. We buzzed out to sea and were pounding vodka like it was water. next thing we know we cant see any land as its pitch black outside. then the engine dies. So there we are. TED. ALKE and I drifting out to sea. We didn't even have an oar to paddle with. I thought we were going to be the next story on the local news. (kids drift to sea and die) but some how Ted got that motor running, and we were off to find us some land. I was sitting in the front of the boat, we are cruzzing real fast and all of the sudden I see a Dingy and we are heading right into it at full speed. I tried to yell back to Ted but he was pounding Vodka, so I dive from the front of the ship to the back and knock the motor out off his hands, we just missed the dingy by about 1 foot. We end up spinning out and jumping our own wake, we launch into the air. Shit was crazzy close to death. We recover our selfs and the boat and spot Land. ALKE calls out land HO!

Its portland and we come ashore around the East End Beach. I had to take the biggest shit so I drop my pants and let it rip. With nothing to wipe my ass with, I use some GERV stickers that he gave me that day. After I wiped my ass on the stickers, I stick them up on a near by poll, with shit all over them. After we get our land legs back we start heading for down town, when TED is like, Wait we have a fine ass Skiff back at the beach and we are just going to go intown. We could not argue with the man. So we headed back to the boat,

we set off for peak island. We almost run aground on some rocks a few times well passing fort gorges. We dock up and hit the shores of peaks island. well climbing some beach rocks Alke falls and grabs hold of me to try and save himself from near death head wound. So now we both fall and eat shit. My back is bleeding everywhere. The rest of the night we sit up by the sea drinking vodka, talking about this and that. The sun starts to rise and we make our way down to the main pear in hope of catching the first ferry back to portland. We pass out on the benches just out side the pear. Alke is so drunk he fall off the bench well passed out, hits the pavement hard and just rolls over and says ARRR! and passes back out. For some reason we bombed the hell out of the benches with a mop. the site was still wet. the ferry docks up, we wake ALKE up and make our way to the ferry gates. Me and Ted make it down and turn around to look for ALKE and he is so drunk he cant walk strait. he is weaving in and out of the old lady's trying to get on the ferry. The boat staff stops us and informs us there no way they can let us on the boat. Mind you, We are covered in dirt, blood and smell like a bar room toilet. they turn us back and then the cops show up and search us. We have stickers and markers, mops and are shit is till wet on the benches. the cops find it all and just don't put 2 and 2 together, and just let us go. they say get on the next ferry and don't come back to the island ever again. so we are like ok.

We get back to portland, with Alke puking once on the ferry ride home. We are all sitting at post office park. Its a Monday morning and around 9:00 am. We look like death, covered in mud, dirt, blood, sea weed and we are all still drunk as hell. Everyone is starring at us well there on there way to work. Out of no where BERN walks by on his way to work and see us looking all washed up. He was like what the fuck happen to you guys. oh man....... found memory's with TED and ALKE.

Cheers to Turdle, Vane, Koi and crew for lighting up the underpass along 295 with outlines this week. That nice Raket piece ran there for a good few weeks recently, that was cool to see. Also cheers to Main for returning to that rooftop along Marginal and finishing the job. Great to see so much action around these parts nowadays !

Flicks?!