Vacationland

oOsoupOo

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
yooo mang sure is a beast! kid kills more shit intown then i see from anyone. not to mention he has more heart than anyone i know sooo beat it

there is no sure intown at all... i dont know what you're smoking..

MAIN sure is a beast..

every one in the n east looks the same again these days. yawn. jurnes turned it out though.

I couldn't agree with this more... its like Portland ME switched with Portland OR... hipsters/drifters everywhere, homoginized art/graffiti, rain all fucking summer... ughh...

Try something weird and out there with the graffits, itll spice up the scene, even if they hate, let em, at least it wont look like erryone elses stuff...

Props to the clean and legible PLATO! progression through painting! yeeeeah buddy!

And I'm definitely feeling PROOF and MAIN getting more into letters these days... looks fresh guys!

Bump Plato, Sureal, Rusk, Proof, Koister...

In Regards To The Similar Styles: I Thought That Was What Got You Down With "Big Name" Crews Nowadays? Hip Euro Styles All Around!

But Seriously Plato Does His Shit Different Then Any One Of Y'all Mark Tricks... Might Not Be As Clean As A Ten Years Writer, But It Sure Is Different... And Dudes Got Steez... Bet He Could Knock Most Of Y'alls Heads Off Aswell!

Bump Plato, Sureal, Rusk, Proof, Koister...

In Regards To The Similar Styles: I Thought That Was What Got You Down With "Big Name" Crews Nowadays? Hip Euro Styles All Around!

But Seriously Plato Does His Shit Different Then Any One Of Y'all Mark Tricks... Might Not Be As Clean As A Ten Years Writer, But It Sure Is Different... And Dudes Got Steez... Bet He Could Knock Most Of Y'alls Heads Off Aswell!

huh? What "Big Name" crews are doing that? If you're alluding to the 2 youngins who got put down in WUT, I think that statement is a little far fetched... and if you're painting just to eventually get put down in a crew, ummmmmm dont.

I like Plato, he's a nice guy and he does paint different, BUT, like I had to explain to a legal wall civilian one time, without a basic understanding of letter structure, the wild and crazy styles will never really make sense. Thats why I like seeing him dumb it down (for lack of a better description) a little and focus on gettin them basic letters on point.

Oh and RB, that guy sucks... total dooshbag and he can't paint for shit... fuck him