Vacationland

oOsoupOo

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Good interview, Geso brings up a lot of good points. overall when you compare other states with Maine, I think we are doing well with bringing new kids up and keeping it as close as we can to the old ways. Not trying to say Maine's better than any other place, just it seems we are all connected well.

Man, I've listened to that Jaler interview at least 3 or 4 times. Also, same goes for that SB and Pre interviews on there as well! Yeah, I heard about them coming up...I actually refound a bunch of hard copy flicks I got from around 99-2001 of their stuff they did on our local cars. I still have more I need to develop.

Good interview, Geso brings up a lot of good points. overall when you compare other states with Maine, I think we are doing well with bringing new kids up and keeping it as close as we can to the old ways. Not trying to say Maine's better than any other place, just it seems we are all connected well.

for sure. Lots of cities have a zero tolerance type attitude towards youngens, or straight bad writers.. or even "so so" writers. id say portland just has nicer veteran writers with better attitudes.. veterans can be assholes sometimes. but that's paht of tha game khed.

Look at the shadow underneath the overlapped part of the bottom bar on the L...

And the R dipped in the TGRI goo!?! (you youngins gotta google that bitch)

I mean... come on guy...

It's just TOO on point... ahahahah

So unique and fresh... LERK, I hate you...

And it is proven that the Bern and Rich are still reigning supreme in the style/fahckinbuuuuurner category... how many years now? Hot damn, we gts some catchin up to do folks...

Oh yeah, and the ALKE 2010's!!!!!!!!!!!! straight up GOOD GRAFFITI!

The Free Wall Is Looking Very Nice Y'all... Nice Job... Good To See An Untold Burner Up There... That Rich Is Too Hott... Turds Slaying, My Lady Loves The Charecter... Good To See Main Trying Some New Shit... That Proof Is Slammin.... The Sub Characters Are Tight... Big Plato Reppin' And Looking Good... Also Good To See Sier Rockin' Up There.... I Couldn't Make It To Paint Due To Work.... Next Time....