Vacationland

oOsoupOo

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
These were flicked by a friend in NH. I posted them in that thread, but they got no recognition

Camera95Effects-1314207932029.jpg

I got nothin but love for my dude Esko but this spot is kinda iffey. Its on the garage of a church not sure if thats cool or not. Dope spot and peice besides that tho!

yeah its not cool to hit churches and stuff...certain things to respect....but hey...it was done...ohh well

im not bitchin dog it is a fuckin church. i was just sayin it i have no problem with it. You can see the fuckin church in the picture bro. that is the garage to the church. open your eyes. il go down there tomorrow and catch a better flick of it. and dont get me wrong i bump esko but i no if that was someone else they would get there asses handed to em

It'd definitely be nice if someone that lives in town would take flicks anywhere near regularly..

Seriously. So much cool shit going on up in portland. Also as for that esko, is is NOT, i repeat NOT on a church, to deface a church you must apply paint to said church. Now if you were to some how prove to me that they hold their sunday mass in that shed then id retract my previous statement. kids :rolleyes:

As much as I hate pulling photos from my stash. I hate the thought of you whining ass homos getting this thread closed with your angry-too-many-dicks-in-ass-"omgI'mbleeeding!"-buttfucking banter. Please. Shut. Up. If you have an issue with someone, grow balls and confront them. Until then, use the interwebs to post flicks and bite style.

6193776740_afe2489c62.jpg

6193775448_9e9077e4de_b.jpg

6193771398_20a00f0a8e_b.jpg

6193769024_5aebd76ed5_b.jpg

6193247089_47c66607b3_b.jpg

6193754298_a16b41d8a6_b.jpg

6193248873_e2ddee23c2_b.jpg

6155403875_102b2f8081_b.jpg

you-mad-bro-you-mad.jpg