Vacationland

oOsoupOo

Holy shit the "art world" is so gay!! Thank god im a WRITER!!! I would kill myself if I had to wake up everyday and pimp myself, explain and socialize with other snobby fags just to make a buck! Id rather risk arrest and all the rest ive dealt with for 22yrs than that hell! I do what I want when I want, and I contribute to a beautiful culture that nobody owns or pimps out! Ill keep doing it to my last breath.. you keep trying to be rich and famous! I dont give a shit!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Holy shit the "art world" is so gay!! Thank god im a WRITER!!! I would kill myself if I had to wake up everyday and pimp myself, explain and socialize with other snobby fags just to make a buck! Id rather risk arrest and all the rest ive dealt with for 22yrs than that hell! I do what I want when I want, and I contribute to a beautiful culture that nobody owns or pimps out! Ill keep doing it to my last breath.. you keep trying to be rich and famous! I dont give a shit!

Let me try to explain this in terms I am comfortable with.

, it's free and it just generally feels good!

Now,

entertaining as it may be, it lacks a certain. . .umph, or character per-say.

Thank you for your concern KYLE, but fuck you in the same notion good sir!

Good luck with your hustle, I'm going to go steal some paint, tips, and a case of beer! Cause it's free that way, no pimping necessary.

• Like 1

pshh, fuck all that. the moment you make graffitti a comodity it instantly ceases to be graffiti aqnd becomes gay scene jocking trick shit. the deffinition of grafitti is that its illegal. so legal wall funk aint graff, canvases arent graff, they may be good practice and you may be makin money but dont get it confused. and ill spell grafiti however the fuck i wanna so miss me with the substitute english teacher routine. catch a feeling

how exactly do you remove the legal wall, its a retaining wall for a shit water plant...what are you going to do paint it grey???

Nope, they're gonna knock that fucker down and let the shit spew into the ocean. Better than having vandal types hanging around, paintin' and what not.

Let me try to explain this in terms I am comfortable with.
, it's free and it just generally feels good!

Now,

entertaining as it may be, it lacks a certain. . .umph, or character per-say.

Thank you for your concern KYLE, but fuck you in the same notion good sir!

Good luck with your hustle, I'm going to go steal some paint, tips, and a case of beer! Cause it's free that way, no pimping necessary.

some thoughts on your links: the municipal waste has a RATE rat in it, thus I approve. The Iron Maiden video does not play past 5 seconds... Is that your point or is it just something coincidental?