Vacationland

oOsoupOo

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
When autoracks are painted, do the cars inside get covered as well??

Hey bro, is this serious? If you really want to know.. You dont paint autoracks or "holyrollers" with the cars in them. You do them when they are unloaded.. painting them with cars in them is a serious way to heat up every yard or layup within a 50 mile radius. You cant paint around the holes, impossible. Sorry if you guys were being sarcastic..

Hey bro, is this serious? If you really want to know.. You dont paint autoracks or "holyrollers" with the cars in them. You do them when they are unloaded.. painting them with cars in them is a serious way to heat up every yard or layup within a 50 mile radius. You cant paint around the holes, impossible. Sorry if you guys were being sarcastic..

yeah, i saw that and just figured it was a joke. i hope so.

If it's a new car they come wrapped, any bmw/porsche/audi is fully wrapped in these like fabric covers, stuff cheaper than that usually has a white sticker type plastic over it.. so if they're new cars i dont think it'd matter, but used or personal cars would probably get painted.. other companies might do stuff differently, but I used to work with german cars and never saw a new one without wrapping on it.

The Asylum walls in back are basically mine !! ( Besides the obvious once a year shit ) If you paint on them and I don't know about it...you're out...understand ?.... and anyone else who thinks they can paint it without telling me. Next thing you know all kinds of fucktards are ruining my spot...MY SPOT. There are a few of you out there right now that think that you can paint it whenever you want and I'm talking to you...........my spot. You paint it and don't tell me....then you fucked up....I gotta draw the line somewhere....and it will be through your piece.

The Asylum walls in back are basically mine !! ( Besides the obvious once a year shit ) If you paint on them and I don't know about it...you're out...understand ?.... and anyone else who thinks they can paint it without telling me. Next thing you know all kinds of fucktards are ruining my spot...MY SPOT. There are a few of you out there right now that think that you can paint it whenever you want and I'm talking to you...........my spot. You paint it and don't tell me....then you fucked up....I gotta draw the line somewhere....and it will be through your piece.

Word! real talk! Its about time lines start to be drawn, shit aint a free for all! Homie didnt spend 25 years writing to have his one chill spot become a shit show. respect.. and all those that deserve to paint it will be able to paint.. just ask the man.