Japan

H. Lecter

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

im in tokyo for my grandmas funeral...love to get down on some painting..hopefully legals cus the illegal bombin tip is kind of restricted right now (lotta family here)

dissapointed to see the yamanote line tracks get buffed at harajuku and meguro...i though that stretch would run for days

if anybodys around drop me a PM...i stay in roppongi

also if sect is on here hit me up...seems we had a little dispute on a streetside grill nothin major no beef intended yadida

-ceak$

for anyone who lives there or has stayed in japan for long periods of time:

what is the situation on the chronic? is it hard to find? tell me it's easy to find.

its expensive and not worth your money...my niggas at the bars on the roppongi strip can plug you but its 40-50 a gram of that nigerian brickpack....i smoke daily in the states and go without herbs with no problem here...just buy a pack of smokes and a few tall cans you will forget about weeds

i dont think i could handle bein lit here anyways...way too many fuckin people....tokyo is made for alcohol consumption not pot smokin