Japan

H. Lecter

Originally posted by zombie303+Jun 4 2005, 12:17 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (zombie303 - Jun 4 2005, 12:17 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by Theo Huxtable@Jun 4 2005, 12:24 AM

Originally posted by zombie303@Apr 30 2005, 10:18 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-GAWS@Apr 30 2005, 12:06 PM

IM IN OSAKA RIGHT NOW AND THIS PLACE IS BOMBED UP LIKE NYC! I WAS VERY SURPRISED. VERY IS DEFINATELY MOST UP FROM WHAT I HAVE SEEN.

I GOT SOME FLICKS AND ILL BE POSTIN THEM UP SOMETIME SOON IN THE NEXT FEW DAYS OR WEEKS.

ITS REALLY HARD TO GET NOTICED IN THIS CITY CAUSE ITS HUGE AND BOMBED UP TOUGH... BUT IM TRYING.

ANYONE FROM OSAKA?? :king:

I have heard that Osaka is tore up.. I'm about 6 hours SW from Osaka in Kyushu.I leave Japan in 2 1/2 months.. I'd like see the place before I bounce.I'll have to wait & see. did you know?? that Osaka was Japan's original capital city until they moved the capital to Tokyo.

I thought Kyoto was Japan's old capital.

yep i did take those photos in Yokosuka last year. i'm goin' back in like a week from now also. so i'll have more dope tokyo photos to post. i'm about to get out of the navy in 1 1/2 months & i can't wait either, so i can go paint in the usa!! i sure miss bein' home.

zombie rtdk

http://www.rtd-crew.com

oh as far as i have been told osaka was the old capital, however.. there have been sooo many battles between old warlords here in japan that it is possible that the ruling kindom might have been in kyoto as well.

[/b]

Yeah Kyoto was the old capital. But anyways, what ship are you on and where were you stationed at? I was stationed in Yokosuka for 3 1/2 years from October 2000 to April 2004 on the USS Blue Ridge. Lookin forward to your photos though... If you can, get flicks from the huge graffiti wall in Yokohama near Landmark Tower. Oh yeah Shibuya, Harajuku, and Roppongi as well. :)

Peace.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Theo Huxtable+Jun 5 2005, 12:21 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Theo Huxtable - Jun 5 2005, 12:21 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by zombie303@Jun 4 2005, 12:17 AM

IM IN OSAKA RIGHT NOW AND THIS PLACE IS BOMBED UP LIKE NYC! I WAS VERY SURPRISED. VERY IS DEFINATELY MOST UP FROM WHAT I HAVE SEEN.

I GOT SOME FLICKS AND ILL BE POSTIN THEM UP SOMETIME SOON IN THE NEXT FEW DAYS OR WEEKS.

ITS REALLY HARD TO GET NOTICED IN THIS CITY CAUSE ITS HUGE AND BOMBED UP TOUGH... BUT IM TRYING.

I have heard that Osaka is tore up.. I'm about 6 hours SW from Osaka in Kyushu.I leave Japan in 2 1/2 months.. I'd like see the place before I bounce.I'll have to wait & see. did you know?? that Osaka was Japan's original capital city until they moved the capital to Tokyo.

yep i did take those photos in Yokosuka last year. i'm goin' back in like a week from now also. so i'll have more dope tokyo photos to post. i'm about to get out of the navy in 1 1/2 months & i can't wait either, so i can go paint in the usa!! i sure miss bein' home.

zombie rtdk

oh as far as i have been told osaka was the old capital, however.. there have been sooo many battles between old warlords here in japan that it is possible that the ruling kindom might have been in kyoto as well.

Yeah Kyoto was the old capital. But anyways, what ship are you on and where were you stationed at? I was stationed in Yokosuka for 3 1/2 years from October 2000 to April 2004 on the USS Blue Ridge. Lookin forward to your photos though... If you can, get flicks from the huge graffiti wall in Yokohama near Landmark Tower. Oh yeah Shibuya, Harajuku, and Roppongi as well. :)

Peace.

[/b]

yeah i'm in kyushu on the essex.. but go to yokosuka when we are required to go for schools. i use to be stationed in bremerton on the carl vinson, that was a cool ship. i have been to yokohama once, but didn't see any graff walls. been to shibuya & roppongi before that was killer. haven't been to harajuku yet but i'll try to go. i only have 1 1/2 months left in the navy, then i go on terminal leave. peace zombie

Originally posted by zombie303+Jun 4 2005, 11:55 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (zombie303 - Jun 4 2005, 11:55 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by Theo Huxtable@Jun 5 2005, 12:21 AM

zombie rtdk

Peace.

yeah i'm in kyushu on the essex.. but go to yokosuka when we are required to go for schools. i use to be stationed in bremerton on the carl vinson, that was a cool ship. i have been to yokohama once, but didn't see any graff walls. been to shibuya & roppongi before that was killer. haven't been to harajuku yet but i'll try to go. i only have 1 1/2 months left in the navy, then i go on terminal leave. peace zombie

[/b]

i was guessing you were on the Carl Vinson but wasn't sure. Because you said those flicks were from like 2003, and I remember the Carl Vinson pulled in that year. When you guys were in port, I was out in town on the Honch and ran into EW2 Page off the Vinson, a guy I hadn't seen since boot camp. I don't know if you know him or not. I also remember seeing you guys out in Guam. Yeah and I remember the Essex pulled in to Yoko a couple times, I think your CO was a black guy, not sure. Big amphibious ship. You guys are out of Sasebo right? I know you must be glad you're almost out of the navy.

Originally posted by Theo Huxtable+Jun 5 2005, 07:49 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Theo Huxtable - Jun 5 2005, 07:49 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by zombie303@Jun 4 2005, 11:55 PM

Originally posted by Theo Huxtable@Jun 5 2005, 12:21 AM

zombie rtdk

Peace.

i was guessing you were on the Carl Vinson but wasn't sure. Because you said those flicks were from like 2003, and I remember the Carl Vinson pulled in that year. When you guys were in port, I was out in town on the Honch and ran into EW2 Page off the Vinson, a guy I hadn't seen since boot camp. I don't know if you know him or not. I also remember seeing you guys out in Guam. Yeah and I remember the Essex pulled in to Yoko a couple times, I think your CO was a black guy, not sure. Big amphibious ship. You guys are out of Sasebo right? I know you must be glad you're almost out of the navy.

[/b]

fuck yeah I can't wait to go & paint on tha daily!! damn this is insane, japan is pretty dope but the military is lame!! anyways i'll be up in tokyo this next week so i'll post more flixz. peace zombie