Japan

H. Lecter

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by H. Lecter@Jun 1 2005, 04:06 PM

MOODY%7E0.jpg

Moody/Mutz over an H2F

this moody fool was going over everybody for no reason when i was in japan. he went over me several times. he capped a lot of folks and went over all the obey giant pieces. so i spent like a week straight just crossing out all his shit out and ripping his stickers down.

Originally posted by Theo Huxtable+Jun 3 2005, 04:04 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Theo Huxtable - Jun 3 2005, 04:04 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-H. Lecter@Jun 1 2005, 04:06 PM

Moody/Mutz over an H2F

this moody fool was going over everybody for no reason when i was in japan. he went over me several times. he capped a lot of folks and went over all the obey giant pieces. so i spent like a week straight just crossing out all his shit out and ripping his stickers down.

[/b]

In Osaka there is someone who constantly goes around with fat tipped black markers and puts 3-10 lines through all the graff in the city. I think he isnt a writer cause he sometimes writes a kanji in the graffiti. A kanji of "bad".

It was really annoying cause hes just making the graff look bad and you cant even get back at him.. cause he doesnt write graff.

Fuck this dude, but luckly I only seen it happen to 1 of my tags there. :king:

Originally posted by zombie303+Apr 30 2005, 10:18 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (zombie303 - Apr 30 2005, 10:18 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-GAWS@Apr 30 2005, 12:06 PM

IM IN OSAKA RIGHT NOW AND THIS PLACE IS BOMBED UP LIKE NYC! I WAS VERY SURPRISED. VERY IS DEFINATELY MOST UP FROM WHAT I HAVE SEEN.

I GOT SOME FLICKS AND ILL BE POSTIN THEM UP SOMETIME SOON IN THE NEXT FEW DAYS OR WEEKS.

ITS REALLY HARD TO GET NOTICED IN THIS CITY CAUSE ITS HUGE AND BOMBED UP TOUGH... BUT IM TRYING.

ANYONE FROM OSAKA?? :king:

I have heard that Osaka is tore up.. I'm about 6 hours SW from Osaka in Kyushu.I leave Japan in 2 1/2 months.. I'd like see the place before I bounce.I'll have to wait & see. did you know?? that Osaka was Japan's original capital city until they moved the capital to Tokyo.

[/b]

I thought Kyoto was Japan's old capital.

Originally posted by Theo Huxtable+Jun 4 2005, 12:24 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Theo Huxtable - Jun 4 2005, 12:24 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by zombie303@Apr 30 2005, 10:18 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-GAWS@Apr 30 2005, 12:06 PM

IM IN OSAKA RIGHT NOW AND THIS PLACE IS BOMBED UP LIKE NYC! I WAS VERY SURPRISED. VERY IS DEFINATELY MOST UP FROM WHAT I HAVE SEEN.

I GOT SOME FLICKS AND ILL BE POSTIN THEM UP SOMETIME SOON IN THE NEXT FEW DAYS OR WEEKS.

ITS REALLY HARD TO GET NOTICED IN THIS CITY CAUSE ITS HUGE AND BOMBED UP TOUGH... BUT IM TRYING.

ANYONE FROM OSAKA?? :king:

I have heard that Osaka is tore up.. I'm about 6 hours SW from Osaka in Kyushu.I leave Japan in 2 1/2 months.. I'd like see the place before I bounce.I'll have to wait & see. did you know?? that Osaka was Japan's original capital city until they moved the capital to Tokyo.

I thought Kyoto was Japan's old capital.

[/b]

yep i did take those photos in Yokosuka last year. i'm goin' back in like a week from now also. so i'll have more dope tokyo photos to post. i'm about to get out of the navy in 1 1/2 months & i can't wait either, so i can go paint in the usa!! i sure miss bein' home.

zombie rtdk

http://www.rtd-crew.com

oh as far as i have been told osaka was the old capital, however.. there have been sooo many battles between old warlords here in japan that it is possible that the ruling kindom might have been in kyoto as well.

Originally posted by GAWS@Jun 4 2005, 12:33 AM

In Osaka there is someone who constantly goes around with fat tipped black markers and puts 3-10 lines through all the graff in the city. I think he isnt a writer cause he sometimes writes a kanji in the graffiti. A kanji of "bad".

It was really annoying cause hes just making the graff look bad and you cant even get back at him.. cause he doesnt write graff.

Fuck this dude, but luckly I only seen it happen to 1 of my tags there. :king:

He/She probally does'nt even write at all,

someone's probally putting the "bad" (warui, kusatta?) over the tags because they think it's bad...

defacing of property which you don't own ,a "distruption of social order" is common Japanese perspective.

and especially if it's in romanji and not japanese scripts,

some people may even look at it as a foreign plague.

They probally get away with crossing the shit out in the middle of the day too.

Anyway,

what's up with some news flicks Gaws?

Hope all is well~

---

P.S.

the imperial capital was moved with nearly every imperial era,

Kyoto,Osaka,Edo Tokyo,Nara,Kamakura were all capitals at one time.

true if you are black, white, hispanic... whatever & ain't japanese you are pretty much considered a foriegn plague by at least 30% of the population of japan. i'm just a regular american guy & get stared at all of the time by japanese people. but most japanese people are very nice & happy to meet me & are happy to help me even though I don't speak a decent word of japanese. they aren't use to too many foriegners. some are a little prejudice & sometimes flatout racist. even thou the youth idolizes hollywood, hip hop & rock culture completely!! i have been kicked out of quite a few stores for not being japanese & sometime when i walk down the street school girls scream out of excitement!! makes me feel like elvis!! japan was completely shut out to almost all foriegn influence until about 200 years ago when they were forced by the world by a bombardment into thier large port cities to open their trade markets. it is definately one of my favorite countries & i feel like it is a complete honor to be able to stay here for the time which i have been able to stay, since most of my crew & friends have not been able to come here or even leave the usa at all.

i love japan!!

ZOMBIE RTDK

So Ive been told by Japanese writers that the person crossing everyone out is indeed and crazy bum/old man who sees graff/stencils as being very offensive/irriating..

At first I thought it may be a group of people, seeing as how much work hes put in..

Hes kinda slacked off latley from what Ive seen..Hes most likley a transient type indivdual..