Japan

H. Lecter

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Im not one to usually make requests but Id like to see some recent osaka street flix. Ive been told that the prefecture is trying to do something serious about the "graffiti problem" From what I know, it was on the news last month..Osaka wants to crack down like T-Town..

yo where the fuck can you get some decent paint here?? i went to my usual spot the other day and the fuckin building was bulldozed!! haze ones store or something like that....did he move??

im not around tokyo and dont know my way through even if my cousins live there...but i know that japan doesnt have that good of paint though. yes its cheap, easy to rack, but quality sucks. kind of reminds me of krylon because japanese paint can be watery but then again thats just because im a rusto type of guy...rusto + american accents all the way!

where can i find montana or any decent american paint in tokyo....the spot in shibuya is gone..but i remember something about one in harajuku?? holla at me i need some paint bad and i dont want to resort to that tokyu hands garbage

caught an amaze tag in shibuya...twist pulldown still running too...fanta and wanto murdered harajuku cold blooded!!