Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Ah Japan. The bustling city streets, the tranquil Buddhist temples, the dignified heritage of a proud people, the rich history: all can be personified perfectly with a girl in a sailor moon costume licking a dog’s butthole.

what is this country like. I've never been?

its cool, it can be tough out here if u don't have a hardcore direction, the peeps will drive u crazy but they don't truely bother u either, do u! the main hustle here is teaching english and bartending and hustling, thats all thats it no more no less...as u've heard bombing is as bombin does, but it is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy expensive to move around this bitch, so a cat like very is the special jap writer, that nigga travels and gets up...globally! and a very nice cat! the country is very much up on our culture, but the street scene is thriving and mind u those jap cats are using that wack ass japanese paint and pulling off some deep works...its the same as america except everybodies japanese and the women aren't that cute and won't swallow!...one!

Re: sssshhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmeeeeeeeggggggggmmmaaa come out and pllllaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyy!!!!

young nigga i wish we could meet, then i put my arm around ur scrawny ass shoulders and ask u, do u know ur history son, u'd say "no uncle roler i don't", i'd say "on 12oz where u seem to be a compu-thug, do a search on tm7, u'd say "but i'm scared i might learn what true style is", i said, don't make me think the best part of u ran down ur moms leg, go and look son, u say in ur best tremblin japanese bitch voice, as u drop to yo knees "uncle roler, me love ur style long time, as u eye my crotch!" of course u never heard of me, most toys haven't...!!! roler one tm7 1974 - until....!

^this is by far the funniest shit i've ever read on 12oz. hands down. :lol:

its cool, it can be tough out here if u don't have a hardcore direction, the peeps will drive u crazy but they don't truely bother u either, do u! the main hustle here is teaching english and bartending and hustling, thats all thats it no more no less...as u've heard bombing is as bombin does, but it is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy expensive to move around this bitch, so a cat like very is the special jap writer, that nigga travels and gets up...globally! and a very nice cat! the country is very much up on our culture, but the street scene is thriving and mind u those jap cats are using that wack ass japanese paint and pulling off some deep works...its the same as america except everybodies japanese and the women aren't that cute and won't swallow!...one!

dude, you sound like a wigger.

when i was in japan i was way more hyped on the bombin there than the peicing...seein sect fillins smashed in every burough was dope...the city bombin is iller cus tokyo and osaka are pretty damn hectic and busy at all hours and wonderin how some of these cats pull off back to back fillins with all those people around is crazy

when i was in japan i was way more hyped on the bombin there than the peicing...seein sect fillins smashed in every burough was dope...the city bombin is iller cus tokyo and osaka are pretty damn hectic and busy at all hours and wonderin how some of these cats pull off back to back fillins with all those people around is crazy

haha... you just do it infront of them.... then they say "Dirty American!"

with my experience there, they just look at you and wont say shit or do shit. i had a guy took a few glimpse a few times and just kept on walking...im japanese but was born in boston and grew up there but got fam back in kyoto/osaka. but not even just graff, just shit in general. if something was to happen in public, they just watch like its a movie

i was paintin in shibs and some guy called the cops..he decided to wait around for the cops to come..and when my friend approached him he ran like the wind...i had finished and the cops came but couldnt catch me...haha!!

haha... you just do it infront of them.... then they say "Dirty American!"

with my experience there, they just look at you and wont say shit or do shit. i had a guy took a few glimpse a few times and just kept on walking...im japanese but was born in boston and grew up there but got fam back in kyoto/osaka. but not even just graff, just shit in general. if something was to happen in public, they just watch like its a movie

When I get drunk I just hit it up in front of just about anyone.

Believe it or not alot of people dont even look at you. I was faded off my ass a few nights ago bombin paint tags in front of many people and some guys were like faking to do tags in the air as if they were holding a can. hahaha

About a week ago I as bombing and caught some nice smiles from a few cute girls.

Then I got the idea to search for cute girls and just bomb right in front of them. See if they jock enough that I can pull some numbers simply by hittin up a nice bomb.

:)

nahh but cops over there are nothing compared to the five-o's in the states. get caught in japan and you face bigger consequences but you runnin from japanese police is like running away from a blind guy on a wheel chair. atleast the police stationed in them kobans are pretty slow.

DSC00052.jpg.efc47407c0a9aad10f6a7afc91ea3969.jpg

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now