Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

whats wrong with a little street level action?

at least Im posting pics away from tokyo and okinawa!

sounds like you only hit the chill hidden spots... or sounds like your graff aint up in this thread.

why dont we just change that? no need to get your panties in a bunch..

japan is so easy to bomb. you have to realise the man speaks the truth. there are so many nice spots in japan to paint why just bomb? me and roler have painted illegal productions in the open in broad day light on numerous occasions. not some spot under a rock behind a cave but broad day light spots where police have even seen us and just signaled to us to move along. places like ny chicago where the buff comes in less than a few hours creates more of a bombing culture but in japan where you can piece a track side and have it stay up for 3 years its seems kinda lame to just bomb. i have roler pictures but he doesnt want them posted. "real giants move in silence"

has anyone actually seen a wanto or a fanta piece done in japan?

hell no. want is decent but not really a piecer.

Re: much better shit than whats posted

dayam! seeing that i don't usually frequent these boards anymore, i decided to drop by and check the pic scene from my place on this side of the globe and after doing the pages in reverse ala japanese style...i must say that whoever is doing the picture taking doesn't know shit about where the burner spots are!!! i mean i don't paint as much as i want to(business, family, BLAH BLAH BLAH) but even i know where to go and check the latest burners or productions, these places are for PIECEing not bombin, and yes i know some cats that do their pieces in nihongo!!! especially osaka, its a piecer's paradise if u know where to go...why only cmk and amemura shit??? theres tons of real deep painters here...i know i'm one of them...oh well i guess yall do u...gotta go start another burner...keep the real skillz on point...10yrs thru 21yrs for bombers...after that learn to burn....roler.one.tm7.brooklyn2osaka!

SHUTUP. NEVER HEARD OF YOU. STICK TO YOUR BLACKBOOK SON.

japan is so easy to bomb. you have to realise the man speaks the truth. there are so many nice spots in japan to paint why just bomb? me and roler have painted illegal productions in the open in broad day light on numerous occasions. not some spot under a rock behind a cave but broad day light spots where police have even seen us and just signaled to us to move along. places like ny chicago where the buff comes in less than a few hours creates more of a bombing culture but in japan where you can piece a track side and have it stay up for 3 years its seems kinda lame to just bomb. i have roler pictures but he doesnt want them posted. "real giants move in silence"

hell no. want is decent but not really a piecer.

so.... Im in the wrong because Im posting pics of street graff in Osaka?

I dont get it. Im gonna keep posting, love it or leave it.

At least Im posting something other than Tokyo or Yokohama.

Post your pics, Im not gonna get butt hurt..:rolleyes:

so.... Im in the wrong because Im posting pics of street graff in Osaka?

I dont get it. Im gonna keep posting, love it or leave it.

At least Im posting something other than Tokyo or Yokohama.

Post your pics, Im not gonna get butt hurt..:rolleyes:

first off i didnt even comment about your pics let alone say that you were in the wrong. i was backing up the point roler was making about how everything in this thread is mainly tags and stickers. i feel people should be out there putting in work and getting their skills up to par. when you can roll up to a wall in the daytime and do full color burners it seems this is a littler more hardcore than bombing a place that is so easy to get over in.

also if you didnt know, Osaka has become a little less chill in the past year for street bombing.

cameras have been put up all over amemura and the buff is on.

kill the streets!!!!

dont try and school me on osaka or the kansai area i been painting osaka before you were even out of highschool. amemura! who gives a fuck about amemura? thats like a venice beach legal wall. that whole area could fall off the map completely and i wouldnt give 2 shits. you know osaka is a little bigger than a four block radius. cameras? and who the hell is watching some damn cameras at night? ive never even seen a cop in the koban at night. kill the streets? it japan yo, thats like yelling rape the 2 year old. some new jack comes to japan and tries to act like he knows...

and Im no new funny bunny sonny

been in osaka for 3 yrs, japan for 5 yrs strong.

and we have many mutual friends here.

its funny how people can write me with hard words then get hurt on my reply...

post flicks. dont write me. post FLIXXXS!!!

you have no reading comprehension. where did i say you didnt bomb in front of the cameras?

im not mad at you i just think you're a tad lame,

Kishi, Osaka

DSC00323-1.jpg

WA2

This kills most pieces I see...

Makes me think of insex...

ooops

now.now kids play nice, i didn't mean to cause a stir or did i? serum be gentle, g'd chill yo, no one is questioning ur validity as a bomber puttin in work locally but just pics of the local bombing scene is kinda how shall i say wack, especially in the forum thats supposed to lend itself to burners and productions, i really wish they would open a forum just for the street action heads, i know bombin is a major part of our culture but i don't wanna have to wade thru a ton of half ass street caligraphy to view one nice burner 7 pages thru a thread? g'd, the lastest flicks were cool but theres wayyyyy deeper style than those cats..."also if you didnt know, Osaka has become a little less chill in the past year for street bombing. cameras have been put up all over amemura and the buff is on.

kill the streets!!!!" i know, youngun's keep me abreast of the situation as well as ain't that hard to see when u walk thru thats shit is all buffed and lil bro watchin, but that shit means nuthin to a burner cause just seein that name up just can't compare to a wicked burna, so we travel and spend hours perfecting our craft, which should be every writer aim to move towards burnin!!!! now whats more impressive dope ass burner done illegally that u know took a while or tons of the same tag all over place...ya feel me...so relax and do u!

Re: ooops

now.now kids play nice, i didn't mean to cause a stir or did i? serum be gentle, g'd chill yo, no one is questioning ur validity as a bomber puttin in work locally but just pics of the local bombing scene is kinda how shall i say wack, especially in the forum thats supposed to lend itself to burners and productions, i really wish they would open a forum just for the street action heads, i know bombin is a major part of our culture but i don't wanna have to wade thru a ton of half ass street caligraphy to view one nice burner 7 pages thru a thread? g'd, the lastest flicks were cool but theres wayyyyy deeper style than those cats..."also if you didnt know, Osaka has become a little less chill in the past year for street bombing. cameras have been put up all over amemura and the buff is on.

kill the streets!!!!" i know, youngun's keep me abreast of the situation as well as ain't that hard to see when u walk thru thats shit is all buffed and lil bro watchin, but that shit means nuthin to a burner cause just seein that name up just can't compare to a wicked burna, so we travel and spend hours perfecting our craft, which should be every writer aim to move towards burnin!!!! now whats more impressive dope ass burner done illegally that u know took a while or tons of the same tag all over place...ya feel me...so relax and do u!

"the object is more...." -KING CAP from style wars.;)

sssshhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmeeeeeeeggggggggmmmaaa come out and pllllaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyy!!!!

SHUTUP. NEVER HEARD OF YOU. STICK TO YOUR BLACKBOOK SON.
young nigga i wish we could meet, then i put my arm around ur scrawny ass shoulders and ask u, do u know ur history son, u'd say "no uncle roler i don't", i'd say "on 12oz where u seem to be a compu-thug, do a search on tm7, u'd say "but i'm scared i might learn what true style is", i said, don't make me think the best part of u ran down ur moms leg, go and look son, u say in ur best tremblin japanese bitch voice, as u drop to yo knees "uncle roler, me love ur style long time, as u eye my crotch!" of course u never heard of me, most toys haven't...!!! roler one tm7 1974 - until....!

nah yo!!

"the object is more...." -KING CAP from style wars.;)
yeah but cap was/is a drunken toy that ruined tons of hard work we put in only to get bullshit fame, and the object was be up and nice with urs...dat nigga cap did nothin for the artform except bring about its demise quicker...fuck that skrum....

Re: sssshhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmeeeeeeeggggggggmmmaaa come out and pllllaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyy!!!!

young nigga i wish we could meet, then i put my arm around ur scrawny ass shoulders and ask u, do u know ur history son, u'd say "no uncle roler i don't", i'd say "on 12oz where u seem to be a compu-thug, do a search on tm7, u'd say "but i'm scared i might learn what true style is", i said, don't make me think the best part of u ran down ur moms leg, go and look son, u say in ur best tremblin japanese bitch voice, as u drop to yo knees "uncle roler, me love ur style long time, as u eye my crotch!" of course u never heard of me, most toys haven't...!!! roler one tm7 1974 - until....!

That was fun to read. "The best part of you ran down ur moms leg."

I like seeing Sect all over the place. It doesn't seem hard to go all country there. I remember seeing Very and Hury in just about every suburb in Kansai but nothing really along the lines of a good burner.

dat nigga cap did nothin for the artform except bring about its demise quicker......

1. whoever said graffiti was art?

2. Cap's a dope ass bomber

3. Bombing a piece is fun, but bombing 20 fill ins is much funner

------I thought everybody knew that------

Re: sssshhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmeeeeeeeggggggggmmmaaa come out and pllllaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyy!!!!

tsk...tsk..tsk...

mid-aged crisis!:lol:

but I personally dont see why any one perticular style of writing is better than the other.

more variety is all the better!

piece it illegal style, tagg it all city, throw up tha night!

fuckin kill it however you like! but dissing on another style or way of writing is straight unneeded in the graffiti scene. (in my opinion)

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now